Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum

Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum (http://ezud.com/forum/index.php)
-   Debate (http://ezud.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=213)
-   -   Abortion (http://ezud.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1013)

juvenilepunk 09-16-2008 11:11 PM

Abortion in my opinion is not wrong, I dont see any problem with it. I consider it taking a life
but I really dont see the problem with it. Abortion should be allowed in all cases
primarily rape, incest, molestation, etc. Fathers should have somewhat of a say but its
primarily based on the womans decision, so all in all abortion is fine with me.

Stephen 09-17-2008 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by juvenilepunk (Post 17059)
Abortion in my opinion is not wrong, I dont see any problem with it. I consider it taking a life
but I really dont see the problem with it. Abortion should be allowed in all cases
primarily rape, incest, molestation, etc. Fathers should have somewhat of a say but its
primarily based on the womans decision, so all in all abortion is fine with me.

Elaborate. All you stated in your post were general conceptions. You didn't go into any detail as to why you think it's allowable. I'm just curious to see your response.

juvenilepunk 09-17-2008 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen (Post 17065)
Elaborate. All you stated in your post were general conceptions. You didn't go into any detail as to why you think it's allowable. I'm just curious to see your response.

Ok my response is why would it not be allowed, there is nothing wrong
with aborting an unborn child. Its not the countrys decision, its not the states, its the man and the womans. If they don't want then thats their decision to get rid of it, no one elses.

Silver Commander 09-17-2008 02:24 PM

I think making abortion illegal is not right, and I think abortion is just fine, if it what the mother wants to do.

The mother, may she be a teenager, young adult or middle aged person has already estabilshed a place in life. She (should) have a job or educationt that she has a commitement to, friends that she wants to do things with, and a standing in life that could all be changed because of a child. She already has a life. Keeping her on whatever track she's on and trying as hard as possible to make the track a good one is hugely important. If something screws up the track that she is on, she becomes a burden to society and her life won't be pleasent. A baby is the thing that could screw her up.

The child, however, does not have a life. Especially at the early stages. It has not contributed to the world, it can barely think, hear and move, and has the potential to really knock its mother off the right track. Isn't it more important to keep one life on track, than put two at stake?

If the baby is born, the mother could be stressed financially, and have to quit working. The quality of life then will most likely go down, and the child will not be brought up in the right kind of enviornment. Also, if the mother is stuck with a child that she does not honestly want, that isn't fair to the child either. Adoption also isn't a completely fair option, and if the child doesn't get adopted right away, he/she might have to spend a good portion of his/her life in an orphanage. That isn't fair either.

The whole thing isn't fair, but I would rather give the mother a chance than the baby.

Stephen 09-19-2008 07:20 AM

I'm sorry, I just cannot see the logic in your ideals. The whole "Keeping on track" idea, is plainly bullshit. That girl/Woman made the decision to fool around. If she did not want a baby, She should learn to keep her pants on. I will re-state my idea. Even though the baby has no thought processes, It could have grown up to be a very valuable member to society. Once again, Abraham Lincoln, Thomas Edison, what would have happened if they were not allowed birth?
The whole "Burden to society" That made no sense, at all. My soon to be wife, Who carried not one, but two children, had everything going right for her. then she got pregnant. Now, Kaiden, our 20 month old, and Alex, our 4 week old, Have done nothing but bring us happiness. It sure as hell didn't throw either of us off track.

As to the financial stress... Welfare is an option. I'm not saying leech off the state forever. You can apply for welfare, As well as food stamps, Until you can get a job.

Adoption is always the best option. Sure, they may not get adopted right away, that doesn't mean it's unfair. Most all orphanages raise the children like they were their own.

This is just a message to everyone who reads this... If you think you are grown enough for sex, Guess what? YOU'RE GROWN ENOUGH TO RAISE A CHILD. Simply put, Don't mess around until you know, for a fact, you can support your child, "But I can use protection" Protection isn't 100%.

juvenilepunk 09-24-2008 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen (Post 17375)
I'm sorry, I just cannot see the logic in your ideals. The whole "Keeping on track" idea, is plainly bullshit. That girl/Woman made the decision to fool around. If she did not want a baby, She should learn to keep her pants on. I will re-state my idea. Even though the baby has no thought processes, It could have grown up to be a very valuable member to society. Once again, Abraham Lincoln, Thomas Edison, what would have happened if they were not allowed birth?
The whole "Burden to society" That made no sense, at all. My soon to be wife, Who carried not one, but two children, had everything going right for her. then she got pregnant. Now, Kaiden, our 20 month old, and Alex, our 4 week old, Have done nothing but bring us happiness. It sure as hell didn't throw either of us off track.

As to the financial stress... Welfare is an option. I'm not saying leech off the state forever. You can apply for welfare, As well as food stamps, Until you can get a job.

Adoption is always the best option. Sure, they may not get adopted right away, that doesn't mean it's unfair. Most all orphanages raise the children like they were their own.

This is just a message to everyone who reads this... If you think you are grown enough for sex, Guess what? YOU'RE GROWN ENOUGH TO RAISE A CHILD. Simply put, Don't mess around until you know, for a fact, you can support your child, "But I can use protection" Protection isn't 100%.

Your argument is flawed. The baby could just as easily been a murderer, terrosrist, rapist, ect. So saying the baby could have been a genius does not strengthen your argument. I agree with you adoption is the best option, and all life forms deserve a chance at life. Though, I see no problem with aborition, if thats the persons choice then so be it.

Stian 10-06-2008 12:26 PM

If the girl is under 18, then I see nothing wrong with taking an abortion, and if a woman/girl have been raped so they got pregnat, then they should also take abortion if they like.

Vista 10-08-2008 05:55 AM

Yeah I do, if you are underaged or were raped/can't afford to take care of the child, then yes I believe in it.
I'd rather have it killed than give a kid a bad life.

Wrap it before you tap it. xD

Siyico1 10-08-2008 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stian (Post 20197)
If the girl is under 18, then I see nothing wrong with taking an abortion, and if a woman/girl have been raped so they got pregnat, then they should also take abortion if they like.

Seconded completley.

Oysto 10-08-2008 01:44 PM

Thirded (if that's a word.)