Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum

Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum (http://ezud.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Stuff (http://ezud.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   How far do YOU go back (http://ezud.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8977)

Tour 04-04-2011 11:51 AM

Sythe, got scammed, tried scamming others, didn't work out.
Joined RSU August 2007(IIRC). Was there until it died/changed into RS2C/CS or whatever the hell it turned into.
Here are some fun facts for anybody who is interested:
I got 300 posts in my first 6 days at RSU.
I was the first person to get Trainer rank there.
Sparrow let me on his account and I checked out EVERYTHING in the staff section there LOL.
I was too immature to be a mod, at least I got DM though :D
Good times.

I also remember RSTemple where l33t went when he was accused of scamming on RSU, that later became Temple'o'WOW or something.
Then I just fell off the face of the internet for over a year probably until one day Envy randomly hit me up on MSN with one word, EZUD.
Now I farm gold on RS -.-

Tex 04-05-2011 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tour (Post 81353)
Sparrow let me on his account and I checked out EVERYTHING in the staff section there LOL.

lol remember when mack and atti single handedly trolled all the rs2c people out of cheatsource including all the mods. lmao

Attiusca 04-05-2011 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tex (Post 81367)
lol remember when mack and atti single handedly trolled all the rs2c people out of cheatsource including all the mods. lmao

including u. lolol.

Windows2kServerEdition 04-05-2011 05:49 PM

I don't go back very far, I joined this site when my cousin showed me it a little while back when he was staff and this is my first and only forum.

EleXtroSeXual 04-05-2011 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Windows2kServerEdition (Post 81380)
I don't go back very far, I joined this site when my cousin showed me it a little while back when he was staff and this is my first and only forum.

Incest fwt

Tour 04-05-2011 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tex (Post 81367)

Not really o_O
Atti was just trolling 24/7 and Mack was just popping in and out as far as I recall. Plus, two people can't single-handedly do something lol.

Windows2kServerEdition 04-05-2011 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tour (Post 81383)
Not really o_O
Atti was just trolling 24/7 and Mack was just popping in and out as far as I recall. Plus, two people can't single-handedly do something lol.

Obviously, I'm sure they used 4 hands all together.

Tex 04-06-2011 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tour (Post 81383)
Not really o_O

atti and mack were one entity, they worked together as a team. just like saying google is single handedly taking over the internet, there are many people apart of google but they work as one. so yes two people can single handedly do something.

Dave. 04-06-2011 01:33 PM

Realpoor
Rsu
Fagex
Sythe where i currently live :L actually some cool guys at sythe :)

jannypan 04-14-2011 09:25 PM

I believe at RSU. I've been at temple of warcraft, warcraftcheating, sythe, 2G1F, fuckjagex, doxsters, rune-server and last but not least mpgh.net.Cheap WoW Gold
Rift Plat
Buy World of Warcraft Gold