Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum

Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum (http://ezud.com/forum/index.php)
-   Debate (http://ezud.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=213)
-   -   Religion (http://ezud.com/forum/showthread.php?t=738)

Merecide 07-28-2008 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unknown (Post 8392)
You don't have to be an extremist to get your point across, just get yourself noticed and things fall into place.

Although the only ones who do get noticed are extremists, thats because they are the ones we target and argue for or against.

The theory of conflict that sociologists use to explain how society functions goes along those lines. You can try to get your point across in a non-extremist fashion but you'll either waste time doing it or fail. Extremists are the ones who make this world go round.

blue mage286 07-28-2008 09:01 AM

dont got any religions and yee...
believe what u believe in.

Zolid 07-28-2008 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merecide (Post 8390)
We live in a society where all fame and fortune, attention and power is held in the hands of the extremists. Like I said, if you're not an extremist you're a nobody. That's how our world works, that is reality.

Next time explane what you mean:D

Unfortunaly you are right:(
Most people know being an extremist is bad but people listen to them which is a great problem!
If I would write a letter to the news with an important message people wouldn't even open the envelope:( But if Brad Pit(Bad example) would say the same thing people would listen -.-

Fame is a great weapon

juvenilepunk 07-28-2008 12:49 PM

I am an Atheist, why you ask? There is nothing to believe in, the thought
of a higher being watching over me every second of every day is a foolish idea.
Why waste time praying, worshiping, and fearing an afterlife, there is no point.

Merecide 07-28-2008 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zolid (Post 8540)
Next time explane what you mean:D

Unfortunaly you are right:(
Most people know being an extremist is bad but people listen to them which is a great problem!
If I would write a letter to the news with an important message people wouldn't even open the envelope:( But if Brad Pit(Bad example) would say the same thing people would listen -.-

Fame is a great weapon

K. I don't like typing novels. Usually a statement suffices for me. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by juvenilepunk (Post 8636)
I am an Atheist, why you ask? There is nothing to believe in, the thought
of a higher being watching over me every second of every day is a foolish idea.
Why waste time praying, worshiping, and fearing an afterlife, there is no point.

wtf are you talking about?

juvenilepunk 07-28-2008 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merecide (Post 8796)
wtf are you talking about?

I believe this topic tells to explain your religious beliefs.
Learn to read.

letzgokill 07-28-2008 07:14 PM

^^ Just because he is atheist doesn't mean you got to disrespect him. Calm down.
For me, I believe there is an afterlife, but it isn't something set in stone and could be anything. As for a God, I don't believe in that kind of stuff.

jcq 07-30-2008 01:06 PM

I personally believe that there is an after life, and some sort of high presence. Whether it is like us and portrayed almost as a human, I am not sure of.

Bootylove 07-31-2008 03:50 AM

I am muslim, before you think the word 'terrorist' in your mind. I will let you read the contiuation of my post..

Islam and terrorist is an oxymoron. They're completely different. And, isn't stereotype when you label all MUSLIMS HAVE TO BE terrorists, it's like saying; All latinos jump the border; all black people steal; all white people are trash. Terrorism is everywhere.. between Africans, between British and Irish, between Indians and all over the world.. choosing the islamic one is just a plan to make an explosion may be a cause of the third world war. Out of all the muslims, the media chooses to put 0.1% misguided ones.

xkylex 07-31-2008 08:44 AM

Im christian but i do not follow it.
However i do belive in christ.