Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum

Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum (http://ezud.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Stuff (http://ezud.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Fighting help.. (http://ezud.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6737)

AndyIsIndo 06-09-2009 03:33 PM

Fighting help..

Hey, today i walked home from school when this little kid tried to cuss me out..
i pushed him and cussed him and we later got into a fight which didnt really hurt.. chipped a tooth though. he is TOO DAMN FAST. there were no weapons found, and he was short.. i slugged him but he kept dodging. who knows how to fight a freakin fast kid. im bringing a knife to fight him tomorrow.

EleXtroSeXual 06-09-2009 03:50 PM

Agreed with Alaska, NOT MIKE JONES.

Avoid the fucking fight dude.

dasimers 06-09-2009 04:08 PM

the bigger man walks away tbh then when he thinks he is hard for hitting you from behind you grab him and POW! right in the kisser.

AndyIsIndo 06-09-2009 04:51 PM

tomorrow is an ALL WEAPONS fight,. im in 7th grade and hes in 6th btw.

Fatality 06-09-2009 04:54 PM

Dont bring weapons to a fight, that's just pussy yo. As for his speed try using your weight advantage (If you have one) Try tackling his little ass, or you could dodge until he misses then take advantage of that. What you don't realize is that the more punches you throw the more vulnerable you are leaving yourself. Dont punch unless you think you can hit him because if you miss you going to get chipped up.

Jello 06-09-2009 05:12 PM

Lol. I remember when I was in grade 7 and thought I was so badass.

Agreed with Vista. For even thinking about bringing a knife, you're a pussy. (Even though that's probably all talk) Fucking tank the bitch.

If you can't take a kid who's a year younger than you, there's something wrong.

Flamin 06-09-2009 05:16 PM

I suggest you run away too your mummy and then tell her too call the dude'es parents bcause thats so badass!

Jello 06-09-2009 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flash (Post 63195)
I suggest you run away too your mummy and then tell her too call the dude'es parents bcause thats so badass!

Agreed. Wouldn't wanna get your fist hurteded or brokeded.

Flamin 06-09-2009 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jello (Post 63196)
Agreed. Wouldn't wanna get your fist hurteded or brokeded.

I bwoke my mmnukle trying too punch this too gangster shit worthless peice of shit.

I suggestt u call the police

Steve 06-09-2009 05:47 PM

Yes, knife always solves violance. Wait.. That makes you a murderer!

Avoid the fight or fight with your fists.

AndyIsIndo 06-09-2009 07:18 PM

mehh, this was all on OUTSIDERS DAY.

Fallen 06-10-2009 12:12 PM

hu i don undestan itzzz
wat is teh outsiiderz dey

dwegiel 06-10-2009 04:36 PM

Don't ever use a freaking knife to fight with someone that is younger than you. As mentioned a few times before, just tackle his ass down. If that doesn't work just let him get tired of running, and punch him so he's bruised or can't fight. And don't make it too violent or dramatic...

AndyIsIndo 06-10-2009 05:59 PM

Hes too fast.

Jello 06-10-2009 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyIsIndo (Post 63348)
Hes too fast.

Well don't bring a knife pussy.

Learn to fight.

Tranquility 06-10-2009 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jello (Post 63194)
Lol. I remember when I was in grade 7 and thought I was so badass.

Agreed with Vista. For even thinking about bringing a knife, you're a pussy. (Even though that's probably all talk) Fucking tank the bitch.

If you can't take a kid who's a year younger than you, there's something wrong.

I thought the same shit..But the year younger thing is kinda wrong..I know a lot of kids older then me that i could fuck up..

Ok, here are some fighting tips. First, depending on your build and structure you need to take more then one view from this. If you are taller/weigh more then him, tank it out. As Tyriq has said, the more punches you throw the more vunerable you are. Every punch you throw you open up another weak spot in your fighting stance.
Second, don't pay attention to his speed. I can throw 10k punches at you in a few minutes. But, if they have no strength/weight behind them the are nothing. Just wait for the fucker to open up and give him a good shot(depending on if you're righty or lefty)right in between the mouth and the nose..That shot kills like a bitch, and it's a knockout punch.

Oh and btw, don't be a pussy and take a knife. That's some bullshit, don't use weapons, that's just gay.

Vanity 06-11-2009 08:14 AM

what do you mean by "fast"?

does he run then sneak attack you, or does he punch really fast?

if its the first one, grab the lil' fucker and steel him in the nose.

if its the second one, grab the lil' fucker and steel him in the nose.

Tranquility 06-11-2009 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanity (Post 63410)
what do you mean by "fast"?

does he run then sneak attack you, or does he punch really fast?

if its the first one, grab the lil' fucker and steel him in the nose.

if its the second one, grab the lil' fucker and steel him in the nose.

I like that ideaa:)

Siyico1 06-11-2009 01:16 PM

Old thread but if it was me i would let my anger problems take over and beat the shit out out of him till he is gargling blood ^_^

Jack 06-11-2009 03:14 PM

Use stealth and backstab then use the combo points to finish him off.

Jello 06-11-2009 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack (Post 63473)
Use stealth and backstab then use the combo points to finish him off.

PERFECT IDEA!

I suggest method 2.21 of the Solid Snake Manual.

Here's a CQC guide, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94gSY08qKL4

lancelot854 06-11-2009 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jello (Post 63474)
PERFECT IDEA!

I suggest method 2.21 of the Solid Snake Manual.

Here's a CQC guide, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94gSY08qKL4

Lol, wear some camo, crawl to him without being seen and then hold click R1(or was it L1, haven't played that game in forever) to CQC him. XD

Vlad 06-16-2009 08:43 PM

tackle his legs, then get on top of him and punch him in the face till he knocks out or bleeds.

Teh god 06-26-2009 08:06 AM

Ok, First thing first, you fail if you can't beat a kid a year younger than you.

Ok - Helpfull shit.

Dont use weapons, they'r for pussy's.

Legsweep the bitch - Even if it doesn't work it puts him off balance and you'r free to take a punch at his head, If that doesn't floor him run to your mother crying.

As for if you carry out a succsesful leg sweep stamp on the bit in the middle of the chest in between the nipples moderately hard - Winded/K0'D.

Or Get your knuckles and wack them on the side of his temples. (i IZ pro at fighting cause i end 'em so quick no-one dares fight me.) I know how to effectivly use weakness's and balance.

AndyIsIndo 06-29-2009 04:53 PM

err.. i just beat him up 3 times.. i just used simple karate.