Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum

Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum (http://ezud.com/forum/index.php)
-   Debate (http://ezud.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=213)
-   -   Capital Punishment (http://ezud.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4273)

Ultralomaniac 01-16-2009 06:07 AM

How is that spam? and more importantly, how is your post not?

Dvok 01-16-2009 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tranquility (Post 42654)
Well, personally i do find capital punishment correct to an extent. I don't think that if i went on a killing spree and murdered 20 people i should just sit in jail. That's complete bullshit. To the people who don't agree with me. Lets say a person kills your whole entire family EXCEPT you. Wouldn't you want to see them die? Like come on. And it shouldn't be this bullshit lethal injection. It should be motherfucking torture. I don't give a shit who you are you do something like that you deserve the pain you put your victims through....

Lethal injection is now considered inhumane.

no srsly.

Ultralomaniac 01-16-2009 11:59 AM

the arguments that people give against lethal injection is just embarassing.
such as "it hurts the victim!"
Quote:

Opponents of lethal injection believe that it is not actually humane as practiced in the United States. Opponents argue that the thiopental is an ultra-short acting barbiturate that may wear off (anesthesia awareness) and lead to consciousness and an excruciatingly painful death wherein the inmate is unable to express his pain because he has been rendered paralyzed by the paralytic agent.

seriously? pretty much they're dying from a narcotic overdose.

juvenilepunk 01-16-2009 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultralomaniac (Post 42759)
Consider it like this:

You and i are playing a friendly game of go-fish at my kitchen table, drinking some orange juice

then you start throwing punches at me out of nowhere
and i block them and punch you back, actually giving you a black eye and breaking your nose. you then file charges against me, but it was in self-defence so you have no grounds. i drink your orange juice then never speak to you again

Oh thanks for putting it in easy terms for me, my small mind could not comprehend what is going on. Im not "throwing punches at you" im simply questioning your reason. Questioning is a big part of debate, get used to it or leave, stop crying.

Ultralomaniac 01-16-2009 10:20 PM

you were questioning my ethics, which was very much so off-topic

JJones 07-11-2009 05:56 PM

1. I believe if one man takes anothers life, then he should be punished by death. But nothing less than murder. However, if it is manslaughter, then the criminal deserves life in prison. He didn;t intentionaly kill, so why take his life for it? If the murder is intentional, then go ahead and use the death penalty

2. i dont care how the job is done, but i dont think people should be aloud to watch. It makes the punishment even more gruesome.

3. Like i said before, capital punishment should only be implemented to people who commit murder

Bitbig 09-29-2012 01:36 AM

Capital Punishment

Is it fair to arbitrarily increase punishment to your child?

If you were to tell your child that if he or she did a certain sin or mistake, you would implement a certain punishment, and when that infraction took place, you added a number of extra punishment, would you think you were acting in a fair and just manner?

A scenario would go like this.
If you told your son, if you do not make your bed, I will ground you for 2 days.
That same day, he did not or refused to make his bed.
You confront him and say that he is grounded for 2 days. At the same time, you tell him that he is also grounded for a further week and also looses all T V privileges and must also do the dishes for a month.

Do you think you have dealt fairly with your child?

Regards
DL