Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum

Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum (http://ezud.com/forum/index.php)
-   Debate (http://ezud.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=213)
-   -   Religion (http://ezud.com/forum/showthread.php?t=738)

Merecide 07-27-2008 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FBI (Post 7742)
I am a Christian, I have only one man I can thank for my existance, and that is jesus christ for he is god, whom god is the father the son and the holy spirit.

I believe god will not give you what you want exactly when you want it or how you want it.

But if you were hungry, and prayed to him and loved him, you may walk down the road one day and find a fishing road. You can use that to go catch a fish.

That is gods gift. He created you and gave you knowledge and his love.

I also believe NWO is around the cornor in a few years, seeing as the illuminati (world government mostly bush administration) are building underground bunkers for when nibiru makes a turn around. (read bible). We will be fufilling our last steps of tribulation and the last of prophecies will be done, and the antichrist will come, then jesus will come and kick his ass. And all the believers will goto heaven, and the rest will have to suffer the world under enslavement of the new world order. untill jesus's next return.

Your old men will dream dreams. Your young men will see visions.

Gg.

Amen .

Tim0Suprem0 07-27-2008 08:05 AM

Why is FBI such a weirdo.

*sigh* Communists...

Merecide 07-27-2008 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim0Suprem0 (Post 7817)
Why is FBI such a weirdo.

*sigh* Communists...

Weirdo is a bit subtle.

Zolid 07-27-2008 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FBI (Post 7742)
I am a Christian, I have only one man I can thank for my existance, and that is jesus christ for he is god, whom god is the father the son and the holy spirit.

I believe god will not give you what you want exactly when you want it or how you want it.

But if you were hungry, and prayed to him and loved him, you may walk down the road one day and find a fishing road. You can use that to go catch a fish.

That is gods gift. He created you and gave you knowledge and his love.

I also believe NWO is around the cornor in a few years, seeing as the illuminati (world government mostly bush administration) are building underground bunkers for when nibiru makes a turn around. (read bible). We will be fufilling our last steps of tribulation and the last of prophecies will be done, and the antichrist will come, then jesus will come and kick his ass. And all the believers will goto heaven, and the rest will have to suffer the world under enslavement of the new world order. untill jesus's next return.

Your old men will dream dreams. Your young men will see visions.

Gg.

You are part of the damn people who ruin this world with extremist thoughts!
Next thing you will do is calling non believers herretics -.-

Merecide 07-27-2008 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zolid (Post 7984)
You are part of the damn people who ruin this world with extremist thoughts!
Next thing you will do is calling non believers herretics -.-

The fact of the matter is: if you're not an extremist you're a nobody.

Jacques 07-27-2008 09:16 PM

Some times it matters most in what home you were brought up.

lagunka 07-28-2008 12:40 AM

Pretty deep FBI, I agree. It''s all in revelation.

Zolid 07-28-2008 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merecide (Post 8237)
The fact of the matter is: if you're not an extremist you're a nobody.

So you are saying just because I'm not an extremist in my ideas and thoughts I am a nobody?
Bullshit

Merecide 07-28-2008 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zolid (Post 8323)
So you are saying just because I'm not an extremist in my ideas and thoughts I am a nobody?
Bullshit

We live in a society where all fame and fortune, attention and power is held in the hands of the extremists. Like I said, if you're not an extremist you're a nobody. That's how our world works, that is reality.

Unknown 07-28-2008 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merecide (Post 8390)
We live in a society where all fame and fortune, attention and power is held in the hands of the extremists. Like I said, if you're not an extremist you're a nobody. That's how our world works, that is reality.

You don't have to be an extremist to get your point across, just get yourself noticed and things fall into place.

Although the only ones who do get noticed are extremists, thats because they are the ones we target and argue for or against.