Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum

Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum (http://ezud.com/forum/index.php)
-   Debate (http://ezud.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=213)
-   -   Capital Punishment (http://ezud.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4273)

Ultralomaniac 01-14-2009 06:00 AM

you've gotta understand what a wasted of resources it is to keep inmates in prison
it's an annual cost of 19,308$ per inmate for upkeep. over 40 years that's almost 800,000$

At teh hippies:
How about the family of those who were murdered? isn't it only fair that the murderer be killed as well?

Robin hood:
Who cares about the occasional innocent man, that's one man out of hundreds of convictions.one may be convicted only if there is a certain amount of evidence, so the convict must have been doing something wrong in the first place if there's even evidence against him
Having that man removed from society so he can do nothing wrong anymore benefits thousands of people

Tranquility 01-14-2009 02:15 PM

Well, personally i do find capital punishment correct to an extent. I don't think that if i went on a killing spree and murdered 20 people i should just sit in jail. That's complete bullshit. To the people who don't agree with me. Lets say a person kills your whole entire family EXCEPT you. Wouldn't you want to see them die? Like come on. And it shouldn't be this bullshit lethal injection. It should be motherfucking torture. I don't give a shit who you are you do something like that you deserve the pain you put your victims through....

TheGopher 01-14-2009 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tranquility (Post 42654)
Well, personally i do find capital punishment correct to an extent. I don't think that if i went on a killing spree and murdered 20 people i should just sit in jail. That's complete bullshit. To the people who don't agree with me. Lets say a person kills your whole entire family EXCEPT you. Wouldn't you want to see them die? Like come on. And it shouldn't be this bullshit lethal injection. It should be motherfucking torture. I don't give a shit who you are you do something like that you deserve the pain you put your victims through....

See my post.

juvenilepunk 01-14-2009 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultralomaniac (Post 42627)
Who cares about the occasional innocent man, that's one man out of hundreds of convictions.

Your entire argument just lost all credibility.

Ultralomaniac 01-14-2009 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by juvenilepunk (Post 42665)
Your entire argument just lost all credibility.

How?
My argument was about capital punishment, not the effectiveness of the american legal system. whether the guy is sentenced to prison or death, if he's guilty or not, that doesn't have to do with capital punishment

juvenilepunk 01-14-2009 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultralomaniac (Post 42693)
How?
My argument was about capital punishment, not the effectiveness of the american legal system. whether the guy is sentenced to prison or death, if he's guilty or not, that doesn't have to do with capital punishment

If it has nothing to do with it why mention it in your original post and now defend it?

Ultralomaniac 01-15-2009 11:28 AM

see, now you're gonna start flaming

I'm defending myself because that's what people do, they defend themselves

juvenilepunk 01-15-2009 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultralomaniac (Post 42717)
see, now you're gonna start flaming

I'm defending myself because that's what people do, they defend themselves

Lol, I am not flamming you I am simply questioning your contradiction. You are getting defensive.

Ultralomaniac 01-15-2009 10:26 PM

Consider it like this:

You and i are playing a friendly game of go-fish at my kitchen table, drinking some orange juice

then you start throwing punches at me out of nowhere
and i block them and punch you back, actually giving you a black eye and breaking your nose. you then file charges against me, but it was in self-defence so you have no grounds. i drink your orange juice then never speak to you again

Peetu 01-16-2009 05:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultralomaniac (Post 42759)
Consider it like this:

You and i are playing a friendly game of go-fish at my kitchen table, drinking some orange juice

then you start throwing punches at me out of nowhere
and i block them and punch you back, actually giving you a black eye and breaking your nose. you then file charges against me, but it was in self-defence so you have no grounds. i drink your orange juice then never speak to you again

Why you have to spam..