Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum

Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum (http://ezud.com/forum/index.php)
-   Debate (http://ezud.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=213)
-   -   Islam: The Religion of Muslims (http://ezud.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2644)

Venom 11-06-2008 09:24 AM

Islam: The Religion of Muslims

So I saw that "This Picture..." thread and wanted to say that I am muslim. These bombers are extremists who have a messed up mind and were taught fake things. If you have any questions about Islam, post here and I can try answering. Let me fix your image of muslims...

Siyico1 11-06-2008 10:26 AM

I dont have a problem with muslims tbh but the terrorists that did the 9/11 attack and the tube bombings in london were muslims doing it for their religion =p.

Venom 11-06-2008 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Siyico (Post 26814)
I dont have a problem with muslims tbh but the terrorists that did the 9/11 attack and the tube bombings in london were muslims doing it for their religion =p.

Extremists my friend, extremists.

juvenilepunk 11-06-2008 03:01 PM

"Some religions groups have relied upon the use of extremist methods to indoctrinate others into their faith. Extremist religious groups ranging from Islamic extremist groups to hardcore Christian evangelicals have historically used tactics to encourage fear-based obedience to doctrines, such as fear-mongering tactics, immediate and intense unscientifically-based opposition to the physical realities of the universe, and intentional obfuscation to enforce obedience to religion."

Siyico1 11-06-2008 03:47 PM

Tbh 2 words.

FUCK RELIGION.

Causes so many problems within this world.

EndOfStory? 11-07-2008 11:13 AM

Religion has created more problems in this world that it has solved. People can twist the texts to support such views as extremism. The good advice it gives is common sense and human instinct in a fancy wording.

Pyron 11-09-2008 07:36 AM

Grafix, I don't have anything against your religion. Too bad the world is not perfect and never will be. Extremists will always exist, people will always hate religion and violence will always occur. Its a bummer.

Robin Hood 12-10-2008 05:15 PM

personally, i dont care about muslims, i have freinds that are. the only thing i disagree with is rationality of their actions, kill thousands of people just because, because for no apparent reason than wanting to forcefully convert people since its one of the dominating world religions along with Christianity

Dvok 12-10-2008 07:17 PM

I don't have a problem with any religions, cept for when they havea problem with mine.

Tranquility 12-11-2008 07:16 PM

Hmmm this is a good topic. If you think about it they are following their religion. Not saying that i support them. But, if your Catholic and the bible told you to do something, and you were very religious, wouldn't you do it. IMO they are wrong for what they did, but if that's what their religion says then let it be. We cannot fix it and or change it.