Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum

Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum (http://ezud.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Stuff (http://ezud.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Why I'm an annoying selfish jackass (http://ezud.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4679)

Travis 02-13-2009 08:57 PM

Why I'm an annoying selfish jackass

I know I get really annoying and become selfish, but I wanna tell you why.

It's mainly school.

Because of the high amount of time I sit on a computer I'm not that good in shape, so i end up being forced to do twice as much work to do it and it really pisses me off.

I'm called a fat retard wherever I go and I get sick and tired of it.

People just push me on the ground, or when I trip they just walk on me likes its no big deal. Our school keeps saying: OK, we're going to have school from 4am to 9pm, so I get up at 2 to be sure, they change their mind and keep the normal schedule and I just fall alsleep during class

I have a problem were I go phyco a lot during class and people make fun of me for it

When I just get home I just become sensitive if some one calls me a retard, or sometimes I'll do stuff like I did in the Fluid Karma replacement thread. I've been trying my best not to do this.. I'm sorry, forgive me please? If not I understand I have issues and I"m selfish and annoying, I may live a lucky or a normal life but it just pisses me off.

Vista 02-13-2009 09:50 PM

Shit sucks, just fight back.
Don't be a pussy and use a gun or shit like that though - when some dude pushes you turn around and falcon punch the fuck out of his face.

I do hate you on here though, just cause. <3

letzgokill 02-13-2009 10:23 PM

lmao! well said, vista.

Anyways, I can't really tell from your post travis, but you must be exaggerating at least a little. Just stand up for yourself. Those ppl who bother you are jerks with iqs less than 75. Are they mexicans?

juvenilepunk 02-13-2009 11:29 PM

Everyone has problems and you have to face them eventually.

Kori 02-14-2009 01:37 AM

who the hell are you

Csg999 02-14-2009 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vista (Post 46237)
Shit sucks, just fight back.
Don't be a pussy and use a gun or shit like that though - when some dude pushes you turn around and falcon punch the fuck out of his face.

I do hate you on here though, just cause. <3

Lmao a teh falcon pwunch

Yes fight back and dont let em pust u around

My second option is get fit, do constant excersize like i go for runs every day do hours of sport a week

Gl

juvenilepunk 02-14-2009 09:49 AM

In other words, get out the house. Meet new people that will have your back.

cave 02-14-2009 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kori (Post 46244)
who the hell are you

shut the fuck up newbie, your troll-like unfunny response is not wanted.

Travis 02-14-2009 10:02 AM

Problem, I live in Texas full of goddamn immagrants, so I can't even make any friends.

I broke my dads rib and hurt a kid badly before, but our school lets about every kid get away with bullying except me.

Eternal Flame 02-14-2009 11:00 AM

Cheeta, you have two options. One, quit rs and make so exercise and get into shape and play runescape in moderation, or.. keep on playing it and just stand up for yourself. Grow some muscle and when someone bullies you, go ahead and fight back. Your doing it in self defence are you not? And maybe if you work out you could get a girlfriend, and then you'd stop being teased.
And if all fails, then TEH FALCON PUNCH is teh answor.