Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum

Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum (http://ezud.com/forum/index.php)
-   RuneScape Bug Abuse (http://ezud.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=216)
-   -   -Selling Glitches- (http://ezud.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5625)

Pure 04-06-2009 08:33 PM

-Selling Glitches-

No bug selling/leaking.

~Hej

fluid_karma 04-06-2009 08:47 PM

Umm none of these are yours all of which were leaked to you, all of which were originally found by me. You cant sell them so even if you try enjoy the ban.

TOXSIN 04-06-2009 08:48 PM

>.> hmmm interesting... something tells me some people are gonna be mad... and some bugs will be fixed.

Jared 04-06-2009 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TOXSIN (Post 54608)
>.> hmmm interesting... something tells me some people are gonna be mad... and some bugs will be fixed.

Indeed.

And @ Pure -
I recommend you leave... or enjoy your ban, or both. The reason you were unbanned was simply a mistake, and you WONDER why you were ban? Also Siyico wasn't around when Sayank scammed *I don't believe* therefore he would not have known that bug selling is no longer allowed.

Also - the creator of 99% of these bugs is on the site and I am POSITIVE would not enjoy you selling his bugs, but that is something for you to deal with. Also I do believe that people here with bots would love to get some action, simply as you come back, after being falsely unbanned, and immediately begin to try to profit on bugs that are not yours.

Vista 04-06-2009 09:07 PM

LMFAO.
Again, this is why I don't like you.
You leaker, leeching faggot.

Dumb bitch..
Try to DDoS me, I dare you.

Jello 04-06-2009 09:10 PM

Trying to sell other people's bugs? Shame on you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pure (Post 54603)
Do not leak these bugs. Once you've bought it, no sharing is allowed.

You had these leaked to you, noob.

Enjoy your ban. <3

Quint 04-06-2009 09:27 PM

you leeched those, and now you are selling them wtf ? why would you even sell them, to get them fixed?

Arz 04-06-2009 10:44 PM

holy fuck you are the stupidest person i've ever fucking come across, some of the stupid shit you've done in the past has amazed me but this truely makes me believe you are a dumb fucking nz hick fat bitch with an internet boyfriend, why on gods fucking earth would you try to sell bugs which aren't even yours or bugs in the first place.

a pretty ironic thing to do when asking for a 'clean slate'? everybody fucking hates you, even in real life which is why you resort to pretending you're a girl & having an online boyfriend who is just as bad as you.

i know it may be hard for you but please try to put your stupid hick fuck education aside for a second and try to be smart, you have no idea what the fuck you're getting yourself into trying to sell our bugs which you waited 5 long hard months for them to finally get leaked.

i'm warning you, a ban will be the least of your worries if you even think of going through with this, try find your own bugs for once you piece of shit, then maybe you will have the right to sell them.

Svew 04-06-2009 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arz (Post 54632)
holy fuck you are the stupidest person i've ever fucking come across, some of the stupid shit you've done in the past has amazed me but this truely makes me believe you are a dumb fucking nz hick fat bitch with an internet boyfriend, why on gods fucking earth would you try to sell bugs which aren't even yours or bugs in the first place.

a pretty ironic thing to do when asking for a 'clean slate'? everybody fucking hates you, even in real life which is why you resort to pretending you're a girl & having an online boyfriend who is just as bad as you.

i know it may be hard for you but please try to put your stupid hick fuck education aside for a second and try to be smart, you have no idea what the fuck you're getting yourself into trying to sell our bugs which you waited 5 long hard months for them to finally get leaked.

i'm warning you, a ban will be the least of your worries if you even think of going through with this, try find your own bugs for once you piece of shit, then maybe you will have the right to sell them.

I support.

icy ice 04-06-2009 11:16 PM

Quote:

Do not attempt to scam me, I do have a brute force and a ddos so watch out.
Rofl...U don`t know what u are talking...What u will brute force, my ezud account ^^?
What u will DDOS my web? Then u will ned a big botnet... I`m sure u don`t know what is DOS and what is DDOS...

~Icy ice