Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum

Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum (http://ezud.com/forum/index.php)
-   Suggestions and Complaints (http://ezud.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=183)
-   -   Flash unbanned? (http://ezud.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7240)

Siyico1 07-07-2009 05:31 PM

Flash unbanned?

Ezud now has the vote. The staff have discussed it and i personally think its a good idea to hold a poll... Jared doesn't want him back, it was vanity's idea to make the poll and he hasn't really wronged me but okay

Vote yes or no.

Please TRY to add a reason.

ENDS FRIDAY AT 12PM GMT. NOBODY EDIT THE POLL, JARED. lol.

My reason: He has always been a pretty stand up guy to me. Not put a foot out of line, friendly etc he also contributed and posted a lot which is what ezud NEEDS. Sayank, Jared and loads of other people have been banned for worse things and let back.

ElixiR 07-07-2009 05:33 PM

I said yes, as everyone deserves a 2nd chance and I am willing to let him change if he is willing to change.

Jack 07-07-2009 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElixiR (Post 67141)
I said yes, as everyone deserves a 2nd chance and I am willing to let him change if he is willing to change.

Two men just came to your house, raped and murdered your daughter.

They deserve a second chance... Right?

Jello 07-07-2009 05:41 PM

Dealing with the Flamin issue, it was more of Flamin's fault. He knew what the email was for. Why did he keep asking people to use their email? He could have made a new one in 10 seconds. But he didn't wanna put his ass on the line. Brian of course, could have asked. But why would he? He thought it was just a simple email for his Youtube account. He never knew it was a phishing Youtube account. Flamin is not getting unbanned yet.

No.

Siyico1 07-07-2009 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jello (Post 67144)
Dealing with the Flamin issue, it was more of Flamin's fault. He knew what the email was for. Why did he keep asking people to use their email? He could have made a new one in 10 seconds. But he didn't wanna put his ass on the line. Brian of course, could have asked. But why would he? He thought it was just a simple email for his Youtube account. He never knew it was a phishing Youtube account. Flamin is not getting unbanned yet.

No.

This poll decides it. His account will be limited down IF he is unbanned aswell.

Jello 07-07-2009 05:53 PM

Mmm. Alright.

I was just posting what he did, incase some people didn't know, while also proving my point at the same time. ;D

Taylor 07-07-2009 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack (Post 67142)
Two men just came to your house, raped and murdered your daughter.

They deserve a second chance... Right?

Agreed.

What he did was unacceptable, I don't see why he should be given a second chance.

jasper 07-07-2009 05:58 PM

with Jared. Some fuckwits do not deserve second chances.

Siyico1 07-07-2009 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jello (Post 67147)
Mmm. Alright.

I was just posting what he did, incase some people didn't know, while also proving my point at the same time. ;D

''Hey ezud. Brian was "Tipsy" When he did it, Then the next day he knew what it was.. And then he deleted the youtube account... So, The only reason he got arrested *introuble* Was because he recovered the YOUTUBE account and went on it..

then he deleted it.
*So, Its not my fault..
*It's his for going on it..
*He kinda saved my irl ass''

lolroflhax 07-07-2009 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasper (Post 67150)
with Jared. Some fuckwits do not deserve second chances.

Like you? Just because your boyfriend bret unbanned you? KaiThxBye.