Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum

Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum (http://ezud.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Stuff (http://ezud.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   help me mess with club penguin (http://ezud.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3639)

i live to glitch rs 12-14-2008 02:17 PM

help me mess with club penguin

ye i probly spelled it wrong

ok heres the deal clum peungine is a big multi player online game from disney . well im sick of seeing the commercials on this bs so i wanna jack it up some
i thought about just cussing it up some but i wanna go further .so do you know of any way to hack/crash club penguin????? any cheats or glitches????

dont post saying crap about legal trouble idc so if you have something usefull post it

Avenger 12-14-2008 02:20 PM

Heres how to stop seeing the commercials, Stop watching tv :D.

i live to glitch rs 12-14-2008 02:24 PM

grrrrrr

also if u have a 3rd party cheating software this i would
looooooooooove it

juvenilepunk 12-14-2008 02:47 PM

You cant cuss in club penguin and it can't be hacked.
Waste of time.

Robin Hood 12-14-2008 03:46 PM

why club penguin? this is a rs fourm, and why would you want to hack it? its possibly one of the gayest games ever, worse than Rs/WoW

Tranquility 12-14-2008 04:41 PM

Club penguin is fucking retarted lmfao. It's got like no point to it at all

i live to glitch rs 12-14-2008 05:28 PM

thats the point i wanna jack it up

Vista 12-14-2008 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i live to glitch rs (Post 36528)
ye i probly spelled it wrong

ok heres the deal clum peungine is a big multi player online game from disney . well im sick of seeing the commercials on this bs so i wanna jack it up some
i thought about just cussing it up some but i wanna go further .so do you know of any way to hack/crash club penguin????? any cheats or glitches????

dont post saying crap about legal trouble idc so if you have something usefull post it

Lets see,
You're going to try to fuck up a game made by one of the biggest companies for little kid BS in the world?
Good luck with that, and you should worry about legal troubles dealing with a big company like that, but that's only if you knew what you were doing and could manage to fuck it up.

Also, if you're tired of seeing commercials for it I guarantee you can just turn the channel from Disney like I bet you're watching, or just not watch T.V like Touched said.

T.V sucks now anyways, all I watch is Southpark, and maybe the stuff on Adult Swim if I'm going to bed.

Csg999 12-14-2008 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robin Hood (Post 36557)
why club penguin? this is a rs fourm, and why would you want to hack it? its possibly one of the gayest games ever, worse than Rs/WoW

first of all this is general discussion and second imagine saying infront of a heap of little kids oh my fucking god this game is so fucking boring

Also there are ads?!!?

Legend 12-15-2008 01:48 AM

Why would you want to hack a worthless kids game ?
What benefit do you recieve from it, and also, you cant physically hack it and you cant swear in the game. Conclusion is that its a complete waste of time.

~Legend