Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum

Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum (http://ezud.com/forum/index.php)
-   Debate (http://ezud.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=213)
-   -   Do you believe in God? (http://ezud.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2471)

#21 10-30-2008 06:10 PM

Do you believe in God?

Do you believe in "God". If so, then why. If not, then why. I personally do not believe that a thing that people call "God" exists. There is no physical proof, chemical proof, or any proof at all.

If someone believes in it, then state why. I would love to see the reason.

I hope this becomes a heated debate. Let's discuss.

Tranquility 10-30-2008 06:30 PM

Ok i believe there is a "Higher Beeing" but you call him what you want. The one thing i don't think that happened was that he appeared outta butt land and just happened to put the planets and stuff together. Thats why i partially believe in scientology but i am Christian so i guess you could say i believe in god. #21 how do you believe there is no God or at least a Higher Beeing. If you don't believe in him then how do you think you got here?

#21 10-30-2008 06:40 PM

I got here by my parents...

And you say "Higher Being". Does this mean you think the supposed "God" would have a human form? If so, then that is outrageous, as it is proven that humans cannot survive elsewhere. This leads me to conclude that you think this "God" is on earth. As we have not discovered this "God" for how many centuries, I think that there is no way that a "God" could have / still exist.

Tranquility 10-30-2008 06:50 PM

Ok i may believe you on that part. But, he could be with us in spirit or something like that. Personally i just think there is a person that created us and you can call him whatever you like.

Vista 10-30-2008 07:02 PM

Nah, I don't.
I don't want to waste my life trying to live by a book because I'm scared I will burn in hell.
It's stupid in my opinion.
But yeah, Atheism is total win in my book.

Robin Hood 10-30-2008 07:44 PM

ugh #21 we are in for HELL of religion lol; the last time i brought this up there was flamming nonstop.... but o well

yes i i do beilive because i was raised that way and beilvie there is a 'higher' thing than just humans

argue that god doesnt exist? how did the universe start? started by a atom/big bang? where did that come from?

you can prove him? well you cant disprove him either

to me its like this:
you chose to or to not beilive and tbh u can do what u want its no my life, but think of it this way if there turns out to be a real god and you not going to heaven, ur screwed
and lastly America was based on a christain religion

#21 10-30-2008 07:48 PM

Actually, I don't need to disprove it because "It's not true until proven so." The quote is not "It's true until dis-proven".

You guys are non-sensical. You blindly follow something that gives you no proof whatsoever.

And Atheism is not win, because you are considering it a religion.

Lust 10-30-2008 09:00 PM

No, for the most part, people on here are Atheist Liberals.

Tranquility 10-31-2008 11:13 AM

Ok how bout this we all believe what we believe and we can't change that. Since i was brought up Lutheran thats what i believe.
Now if you believe in atheism thats what you believe. You can't disprove anything or approve anything if there isn't any existince of it.
Whatever you believe is how you will end up maybe you'll die and go to heaven maybe you'll die and do what atheists do.
It's just your opinion and don't try to ruin someones Cathlic point of view just to prove a point.

Flip 10-31-2008 01:23 PM

I suppose I can call a carrot god, it's more real than the supposed 'real thing'
Why does 'he' get worshiped but I don't, whilst I'm actually real.