Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum

Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum (http://ezud.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gold Market (http://ezud.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=192)
-   -   [AP/MB] Need a gold supplier. (http://ezud.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8833)

ToySoldier 02-25-2011 11:56 AM

[AP/MB] Need a gold supplier.

Yeah, I need a steady gold supplier.

Payment via AlertPay or Moneybookers.

Looking at 200m+ per trade, 0.7-8 per mill depending on amount.

Will use Envy/Atti/21 as MM if you request.

Tour 03-14-2011 08:27 PM

Why not with Paypal? If you're the one buying there's nothing to worry about...

ToySoldier 03-14-2011 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tour (Post 81007)
Why not with Paypal? If you're the one buying there's nothing to worry about...

Paypal don't like me.

Tour 03-15-2011 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ToySoldier (Post 81009)
Paypal don't like me.

Paypal doesn't like anybody. They've limited 3 of my accounts. Guess what? I still have 2 running.

ToySoldier 03-15-2011 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tour (Post 81011)
Paypal doesn't like anybody. They've limited 3 of my accounts. Guess what? I still have 2 running.

They call me every few days, saying I have to pay off my collective negative balance of -$400ish from chargebacks and subsequent limitations, and also unlimit all of the 3-4 accounts to get my credit card/bank un-'blocked' by them.
Also, if I logon to any paypal account with my IP, it gets limited in a few minutes, usually 3-10 [I've tested].

And there's the fact that un-verified accounts usually get limited for no reason after a few hundred anyway.

But really, why are you even posting if you aren't interested?:hmm:

Tour 03-15-2011 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ToySoldier (Post 81012)
They call me every few days, saying I have to pay off my collective negative balance of -$400ish from chargebacks and subsequent limitations, and also unlimit all of the 3-4 accounts to get my credit card/bank un-'blocked' by them.
Also, if I logon to any paypal account with my IP, it gets limited in a few minutes, usually 3-10 [I've tested].

And there's the fact that un-verified accounts usually get limited for no reason after a few hundred anyway.

But really, why are you even posting if you aren't interested?:hmm:

There`s ways to make totally new accounts with completely false information and get them verified and working like normal.

I was interested in being a perm seller, but then I just started talking about Paypal >:[

ToySoldier 03-15-2011 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tour (Post 81017)
There`s ways to make totally new accounts with completely false information and get them verified and working like normal.

I was interested in being a perm seller, but then I just started talking about Paypal >:[

I realise that, but ugh; it just annoys me :[

Moneybookers/Alertpay look cooler too :a31:

Got MSN?:a31:

Sex 03-26-2011 09:34 AM

I may be able to be a gold supplier. Just got cleaned for 350m at duel arena, but I am working my way back up :)

Let me know.

ToySoldier 03-26-2011 03:38 PM

What's your MSN bro.