Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum

Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum (http://ezud.com/forum/index.php)
-   Services Market (http://ezud.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=197)
-   -   420's new training/questing thread (http://ezud.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8957)

420 smoke one 03-06-2011 01:24 PM

420's new training/questing thread

hey everyone..im new to this site and want to build up some trust/reputation by offering some training and questing for fellow runescape players..

this service is temporarily free until i am trusted enough to start cahrging people $$$
first 10 orders will be free =) so feel free to ask for training and questingl.

please dont pick any rediculous orders as i will simply refuse..if the job is too long or too boring =p

post here then pm me on this site and i will contact you via pms ..i have a yahoo messenger if you wish to contact me otherwise

Thainerr 03-06-2011 03:41 PM

OMG PHREEE training and questing!

I should PM you my username and password right now me thinks!

420 smoke one 03-06-2011 04:49 PM

just let me know what to train or what quest to do and ill get right on it pm me if interested

swag | ETHAN 03-06-2011 07:45 PM

no shut the fuck up you dont even smoke weed

Dayum 03-06-2011 07:58 PM

ya fuckin jew kike

420 smoke one 03-06-2011 08:16 PM

alright i dont have time for ignorance on this thread. the last 2 posts before this one clearly show how immature these little fucks are...stop wasting your time posting on my thread abouto stupid shit...im losing braincells writing back to your moronic comments..so fuck off and stay the fuck off kids.....AS FOR ANYONE THAT WANTS TRAINING OR QUESTING....u can make a new acc and i will level it for you ...if you think im untrustworthy..ive been a sythe.org member for 3 years and have over 300 vouches and posts on there..if your a syteh member pm me and i will give you my sythe user..thanks.

Dayum 03-06-2011 08:19 PM

im losing braincells writing back to your moronic comments

> implying those brain cells weren't lost from marijuana.

o w8 u dont even smoke

pussy.

inQuir3 03-06-2011 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 420 smoke one (Post 80658)
alright i dont have time for ignorance on this thread. the last 2 posts before this one clearly show how immature these little fucks are...stop wasting your time posting on my thread abouto stupid shit...im losing braincells writing back to your moronic comments..so fuck off and stay the fuck off kids.....AS FOR ANYONE THAT WANTS TRAINING OR QUESTING....u can make a new acc and i will level it for you ...if you think im untrustworthy..ive been a sythe.org member for 3 years and have over 300 vouches and posts on there..if your a syteh member pm me and i will give you my sythe user..thanks.

LITTLE and IMMATURE are negatives..

And when you put two negatives together, you create a positive....Thank you :a31:

420 smoke one 03-07-2011 05:39 AM

haha nevermind...seems like i joined a forum of fucking morons...is all you do talk shit..grow the fuck up

inQuir3 03-07-2011 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 420 smoke one (Post 80702)
haha nevermind...seems like i joined a forum of fucking morons...is all you do talk shit..grow the fuck up

ya you need to grow the fuck down lmao