Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum

Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum (http://ezud.com/forum/index.php)
-   RuneScape Bug Abuse (http://ezud.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=216)
-   -   So... bug abuse is dead correct? (http://ezud.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8683)

happyman2 12-21-2009 10:40 PM

So... bug abuse is dead correct?

I know I never use this account nearly at all but I figure i'd ask a question that's been on my mind for awhile.

I mean forums like tainted ones used to be filled with all the latest and greatest exploited glitches (of course this was over the past few years or so), but nowadays it seems every discovery related to bug abuse is fruitless. So does beneficial bug abuse still exist in rs?

ursus 12-22-2009 07:46 PM

bug abuse died a long time ago... pretty much all that's left is a bunch of fags doing graphicals, leaching off of others. no one cares if there's a dude doing a graphical around GE anymore because they're all too common. maybe there's a decent bug left, but i doubt any of the glitchers these days could find it on their own..

but, who knows. someone could have found a really profitable bug. they could just be keeping their mouth shut about it and not spreading it around to all their friends on ezud. we could never know.

EDIT: i like apples

jasper 12-23-2009 03:28 PM

It only seems bug abuse is dead because the original team chess: Sayank, Hej, Fluid Karma, Svew, Champ and myself i have stopped bugging as a team. I do however know that there are more than competent buggers still finding and abusing things in the runescape engine so in answer to your question, no it is not dead but it has shifted away from the public eye.

cave 12-25-2009 01:36 AM

dead as dead can be and thank fuck for that.

a respectable death was better then the slow painful embarrassing death that all the leeching, leaking fucks were giving it - turning bug abuse into a public joke.

fluid_karma 12-29-2009 06:09 PM

My teams rep alone speaks for bug abuse as a whole.. everything worth anything is kept underground.. profit from bug abuse is still possible just not in ways you would expect or understand.

foxysquaxy 12-29-2009 08:29 PM

It seems that most of the elite glitchers have been quitting rs lately but I'm glad to see that bugging still exists and there are people out there still exploiting the game which gives me hope that I can find my own glitches to make a profit from.

dk1st 12-30-2009 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fluid_karma (Post 79097)
My teams rep alone speaks for bug abuse as a whole.. everything worth anything is kept underground.. profit from bug abuse is still possible just not in ways you would expect or understand.

stuck up ^^

blooridder 01-13-2010 10:07 AM

bug abuse will never die.. but noone does show their exploits anymore so it wont get fixed..

EleXtroSeXual 01-14-2010 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dk1st (Post 79099)
stuck up ^^

Still a fag eh? ^^

XeroX 01-23-2010 07:53 PM

yeah obv its dead retard