Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum

Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum (http://ezud.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Stuff (http://ezud.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Touched Comes Out Of The E-Closet. (http://ezud.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3906)

Touched 12-25-2008 01:37 PM

Touched Comes Out Of The E-Closet.

As I am sure - 99% of the more informed members realize or heard a rumor that I am Jared.

This is true =].

For almost a month now I have used the alias Touched and gone unnoticed.

Many people including Admins and moderators were fully aware of who I was and what my intentions were on the forum *My intentions were chilling out and talking to old friends.

Anyways - Your most trusted staff/members accepted me back with open arms, so why can't you Ezud? I have done nothing but contribute and had a run in with paypal which did not benefit ANYONE including myself.

So I ask you - Will you let me rejoin this amazing community.

O figured I would ask you all now in the time of the year where forgiveness is in most peoples heart.

Also - ALL Staff members knew of my existence excluding Linkmaster simply because he vowed to ban me the second he got the information that told who I was. And Linkmaster - Please refer to the third shoutbox screenie in my signature for my response. Also strike my first sentence - Eskimo also did not know.

Thanks, and I expect a ban from linkmaster upon my return. PLEASE Post your thoughts.

Also - Keep in mind that Sayank scammed over 300$ worth and gets to return under a name which shall remain confidential, but he is high ranking, yet I scam 3$ and become annoying and I gets ip'd until a little agreement between me and some other people??

Avenger 12-25-2008 04:23 PM

Welcome back Jared,
Although it was quite obvious with all the "Quotes"
from Jared you were getting :P

Touched 12-25-2008 04:25 PM

Actually the kid who ORIGINALLY created the account Touched was my cousin Ryan hence the intro. I later asked him for it since he got bored of Ezud xD so from like day 2 on it was me. Also - I never said it wasn't obvious <3 But I DID manage to slip under the radar a few times!

Xero 12-25-2008 04:29 PM

Omg bann some rapist coming back :(

(I'm obviously joking) Yea I remember you but I don't know you and if you proved you came here not to f around you shouldn't be banned.If your going to get banned for some childish reason the idiot who does it should get demodded anyway hello.What forums were you from btw?

Touched 12-25-2008 04:36 PM

Sythe.org *Pkgames*
Fagex.net *Pkgames*
Tainted-ones.com *Purepkerz*
Rsunlocked.net *Jared/Unlocked*
Allgaming.org *Jared*

And some other non important ones.

But thanks for your support!

ElixiR 12-25-2008 04:40 PM

We had to delete the AE detector threads a few times rofl... good to have you out of the e-closet.

Touched 12-25-2008 04:42 PM

Rofl @ the detector xD I was wondering why I wasn't busted with that lul.

But thanks for helping Elixir =D

Beanhax 12-25-2008 04:48 PM

Welcome back jared :D
I don't mind having you in the community, I reccomend you make a poll

cave 12-25-2008 05:24 PM

this is shocking news, i will need a few days to make my decision.

SYther 12-25-2008 05:39 PM

hi purepkerz, I remember you from TO :)