Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum

Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum (http://ezud.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Stuff (http://ezud.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   The Blair Witch Project (http://ezud.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4291)

juvenilepunk 01-15-2009 07:08 PM

The Blair Witch Project

I just finished watching the movie for the first time and honestly I have to say it is one of the scariest/creepiest movies I have ever seen, and I am not easily scared. I would definately recommend it to anyone.

Heres the story:

"Film students Heather Donahue, Michael Williams and Joshua Leonard go missing in October 1994 while making a documentary about the Blair Witch, a legendary creature believed to haunt the woods near Burkittsville, Maryland. They disappear soon after, and their bodies are never found. A year later, the footage the students shot has been recovered, and the film in its entirety is composed of fragments of that footage.

Shot in a mixture of color and black and white, with shaky handheld camera movements and only natural lighting, the footage includes material that was intended to be used in the documentary, but the bulk of the film shows the experience of the three students as they wander through the woods. Occasionally, the view switches out to a kind of "mood footage" (footage of no characters, just video of the environment) while the audio track continues.

Soon after setting out, they become hopelessly lost; their situation worsens when Michael, in frustration, kicks their only map of the area into the river without telling the others. Over a period of several days, a number of terrifying, mysterious, and possibly supernatural events occur. In one scene, the crew hikes for more than half of the day only to end up in the same spot where they had started.

Much of the plot is open to the viewer's interpretation, including the finale; few concrete indications are given as to the eventual fate of the three filmmakers."

Vista 01-15-2009 07:48 PM

Should go in the Movie's section.
But yeah, it's a pretty good movie. :o

juvenilepunk 01-15-2009 08:15 PM

I don't know why but I found this movie very creepy and scary. Maybe because it just seemed so real

Ultralomaniac 01-15-2009 10:29 PM

maybe if you're not watching it with your girlfriend, and she sucks at watching scary movies so she leaves the lights on. then you dump her for someone else the next week and feel bad that you have to see her every day in school, until you move to another state and never talk to her again, but you might see her this summer when you're visiting new york again and she'll talk to you and it will be awkward and you'll wish you weren't there

Peetu 01-16-2009 05:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultralomaniac (Post 42760)
maybe if you're not watching it with your girlfriend, and she sucks at watching scary movies so she leaves the lights on. then you dump her for someone else the next week and feel bad that you have to see her every day in school, until you move to another state and never talk to her again, but you might see her this summer when you're visiting new york again and she'll talk to you and it will be awkward and you'll wish you weren't there

Eh...?
Anyway, gotta watch the movie :)

Fatality 01-16-2009 12:57 PM

In my opinion that movie was 100% Fake / Bullshit, but it was quite scary lol. I got mad scared at the end (Which im not going to explain for ppl who didn't see it).

juvenilepunk 01-16-2009 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fatality (Post 42815)
In my opinion that movie was 100% Fake / Bullshit, but it was quite scary lol. I got mad scared at the end (Which im not going to explain for ppl who didn't see it).

Yeah it is fake but still that ending was just like...wow.

Tranquility 01-16-2009 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fatality (Post 42815)

You motherfucker. You said you wanted to watch it with me and you didn't. Bitch next time i sleep over your house you are getting that movie and we are watching it.

Robin Hood 01-16-2009 04:02 PM

never heard of it but it sounds funny lol. whats it about? [sarcasm]i can tell its one of those happy movies :)[/sarcasm]

juvenilepunk 01-16-2009 06:56 PM

If you really dont know,

Film students Heather Donahue, Michael Williams and Joshua Leonard go missing in October 1994 while making a documentary about the Blair Witch, a legendary creature believed to haunt the woods near Burkittsville, Maryland. They disappear soon after, and their bodies are never found. A year later, the footage the students shot has been recovered, and the film in its entirety is composed of fragments of that footage.

Shot in a mixture of color and black and white, with shaky handheld camera movements and only natural lighting, the footage includes material that was intended to be used in the documentary, but the bulk of the film shows the experience of the three students as they wander through the woods. Occasionally, the view switches out to a kind of "mood footage" (footage of no characters, just video of the environment) while the audio track continues.

Soon after setting out, they become hopelessly lost; their situation worsens when Michael, in frustration, kicks their only map of the area into the river without telling the others. Over a period of several days, a number of terrifying, mysterious, and possibly supernatural events occur. In one scene, the crew hikes for more than half of the day only to end up in the same spot where they had started.

Much of the plot is open to the viewer's interpretation, including the finale; few concrete indications are given as to the eventual fate of the three filmmakers.