Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum

Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum (http://ezud.com/forum/index.php)
-   RuneScape Bug Abuse (http://ezud.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=216)
-   -   PvP NO-CLIP FUN (http://ezud.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6210)

dk1st 05-07-2009 06:42 PM

PvP NO-CLIP FUN

TOP THIS (and no, you cant JUST use a basic interface and run around)

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/4843/noclipm.jpg

Mystery222 05-08-2009 06:33 AM

I'm guessing you just delayed the force move until you were in a position that would make you appear there. I'm also guessing you can't actually move meaning that this isn't really a No-Clip.

EDIT: I was right. I just did it myself.

xfiles 05-08-2009 10:24 AM

I think you cant call this Noclip :P

dk1st 05-08-2009 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystery222 (Post 58599)
I'm guessing you just delayed the force move until you were in a position that would make you appear there. I'm also guessing you can't actually move meaning that this isn't really a No-Clip.

EDIT: I was right. I just did it myself.

#1 all no clip means is walking through objects meant to be solid, therefore basically everyone in PvP knows it - i just posted mine because I ended up in an interesting position!

just because you realized how to do it doesn't mean it isnt a glitch.. =\

frankly you should give me some cred as i discovered and without my help you never would have.

BUT let my expand my earlier post:
I can't be bothered to post a vid at the time, but in that hilled area next to where I am I can get past the Edgeville border and run around freely WITHOUT an interface, problem is that once I can't get much past the black knight's fortress without being forced back (which occurs around once every 30 seconds, regardless of where you are standing). If you can get past it, tell me if any minigames are open as I'm dying to find out =P

Mystery222 05-08-2009 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dk1st (Post 58612)
#1 all no clip means is walking through objects meant to be solid, therefore basically everyone in PvP knows it - i just posted mine because I ended up in an interesting position!

just because you realized how to do it doesn't mean it isnt a glitch.. =\

frankly you should give me some cred as i discovered and without my help you never would have.

Well firstly I never said that it wasn't a glitch. I was merely pointing out the method through which it was done.

And frankly you shouldn't assume. I think half of the entire RuneScape population knows how to manipulate the forcefields around Edgeville such that they can clip into objects or tiles that they usually could not so I don't think you can claim credit for that nor will you be gaining any thanks from me for your "help".

dk1st 05-08-2009 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystery222 (Post 58622)
Well firstly I never said that it wasn't a glitch. I was merely pointing out the method through which it was done.

And frankly you shouldn't assume. I think half of the entire RuneScape population knows how to manipulate the forcefields around Edgeville such that they can clip into objects or tiles that they usually could not so I don't think you can claim credit for that nor will you be gaining any thanks from me for your "help".

Ok this thread is for discussion of maybe the implications of my bug so take your[whiney little]self out of here if you insist on defaming my discovery

Mystery222 05-08-2009 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dk1st (Post 58623)
Ok this thread is for discussion of maybe the implications of my bug so take your[whiney little]self out of here if you insist on defaming my discovery

At the time of my first post you had not explained that there was more to your glitch than the picture let on so don't complain about me making posts that detract from your "fame" when you can't be bothered to fully explain yourself in the first place OK? ^^

Tranquility 05-08-2009 08:25 PM

How bout this? You both stfu. Dk1st Nice glitch. Stop talking shit to him.

Mystery222He found it on his own. So don't be all like, "Oh it's not hard i just did it." Nobody fucking cares. If you're going to act like that many people will dislike you my friend.

Mystery222 05-09-2009 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tranquility (Post 58653)
How bout this? You both stfu. Dk1st Nice glitch. Stop talking shit to him.

Mystery222He found it on his own. So don't be all like, "Oh it's not hard i just did it." Nobody fucking cares. If you're going to act like that many people will dislike you my friend.

I shall do as I please and I couldn't care less if anyone here likes me or not.

Thainerr 05-09-2009 03:03 AM

This may be an obvious glitch, but at least you show that you have the power to think things through. Good Job :)