View Single Post
Old 08-02-2008, 01:10 PM
Ezudian

FBI will become famous soon enoughFBI will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown View Post
I hate these types of debates, do you know why? Because you could quite easily say this about a a lot of things. I predict the end of the world today and the next day and the next day. If all these "end of the world" predictions were real the earth could have been destroyed more than 50 times!

FBI, it does sound very truthful, but even if it was the truth why would i want to care? I don't care if i die and to be honest we cause this world so much damage maybe it is better off we go.

I guess the fact of the matter is that it is going to happen. It doesn't matter what month/day/year what matters is the fact that one day it will happen. There are so many things that could go wrong that the risk percentage is high.

Don't ever rule out a possibility, my great grandad had 13 percent chance of dying from cancer, yet he finds himself 6ft under the ground.
whats so special about us humans is that we are so full of our selfs we forget what happens in our world. the one we fucked up.

the world can end when prophecies are fufilled, and this time is soon, but not quite yet.

i am a firm beliver in god and christianity, but i know god has said that he is giving people the chance to see his subliminal messages to start believing and change.

if you dont care about your death is just you, your forgetting theres billions of people on this planet that are stuckup fags, who waste their life doing nothing but want to keep wasting it forever, and the sheer thought of all this pisses them off and they want to 'sue' to make money, or cry goto the hospital for panic attacks.

this is why the world government and groups are not allowing this to escape, nasa has already claimed existance of nibiru before when it was discovered in 1980s using IRAS telescope, but was shortly forced to deny it. and pass it off. theyre still examining its closing in by the spl, south pole telescope. where our tax money is currently being wasted at.

people are dumb and are blind to the truth, and signs. for once stop believing in what fox news says, because they are full of shit. fuck the media. its time to realize yourself using your soul and mind and the voice in your head.