View Single Post
Old 08-02-2008, 09:24 PM
Ezudian

Flawed will become famous soon enough
Default Cutting any log instantly.

Yes well this is a bug I was abusing for a while. Jagex caught on locked my account and patched the bug so now im releasing it to ezud.

Hell, ill make it a little story.

1 day i was cutting willows on my pure when I finaly reached 41 woodcutting.

I was using an iron axe due to extreme poorness, and managed to find someone to lend me a rune axe.

So, i start to cut a willow and i swap to my rune axe while cutting it and boom. a willow apears in inventory right when i did that.

curios i try again and it works yet again.

I did this till i could cut yews and used this on yews. like willows i was getting a load in no time.

From there i played pretty much 24/7 and got 99 wc aswell as a little over 100k yews :)

Now. I stumbled apon this on accident and nearly leaked it in the shout box when it first happend because i was so excited.

So heres a brief break down of how the bug worked.

When cutting with a normal iron axe while having a rune axe in invo, it would use the rune axe even though the iron axe is equiped.

BUT

If using an iron axe while having a LENT rune axe in invo, it would use the iron axe.
(patched now)

So, when i would swap from an iron axe to a borrowed rune axe, i would auto recieve 1 log. My guess is it has something to do with a level change while swaping axes, but im sure some better buggers can explain why.

If my account gets unlocked i will provide a bank pic.