View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008, 12:04 PM
Ex-Staff Member

Lust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud of

Erm.. well if Jared is going to do that then I will.

My first screen name was Ilikemath2002, this is because this was my first email that my mom made me.

I started playing RuneScape in around 2004? or 05. My first username was Reht H. (notice the period), because my first name is Reht and my last starts with an h. That account got banned when I tried making it a member with stolen credit cards XD. Before then, I made the account Coyote Track. I named it that because I was looking around and found the imprint of a coyote track that I made at school. This was my primary RS account until about September of '07 when I got banned for phishing.

Lol5916 is completely random. I was making random account names on Sythe, because I didn't want to use my user names and couldn't remember any except this one.

I started on TO when I saw a guy named "Adolf" who posted the history of their bugs. I got falsely banned from TO when I supposedly "leaked" the 12th revision.(If you don't believe I didn't leak it ask Jared or Envy). About 6 months later I joined RsU(about a month before Jared and Envy).

Nowhere near my whole experience, but it's all I can type before I have to go.