Thread: Religion
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 07:09 PM
Ezudian

TheGopher is just really niceTheGopher is just really niceTheGopher is just really niceTheGopher is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to TheGopher

wow just chill out. Seriously.
I know this was just about what happened in the shoutbox that one day.
It's no big deal. Things get out of hand sometimes. There's no need to go make an entire thread about what happened in the shoutbox. What happens in the shoutbox stays in the shoutbox. If you don't like the conversation at hand, just go somewhere else and come back in a little bit.

Look at this statement:
Quote:
i am sick of idiot atheists on ezud saying stuff like 'god is gay fuck this shit'
keep ur fucking opinions to yourselvs you bastards goddamnit!
So now we're all idiots because we don't believe what you do? That sounds REALLY bias to me. That's like me saying "Anyone who believes in religion is a dumbass because it's obvious the bible is a lie". I believe the bible is a lie but I don't think everyone is an idiot for believing in it. Your flaming us because we made supposedly made assumptions about you that weren't true and now you go call all of us "idiot bastards" for providing facts and our own opinions. Get to know someone before you judge them. You just made a big fool of yourself by making this thread.

/win

[X][X][X]

Also,
SHAMWOW