View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 06:03 PM
Ex-Staff Member

ElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to ElixiR
Send a message via ICQ to ElixiR Send a message via AIM to ElixiR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatality View Post
I NEED this account because i'm struggling to get my new account up and running after my lvl 110 got banned 1 day before i was going to sell my acc to a kid for alot of irl money. I believe this could help me because i could make money for my brand new account and enjoy pwning monsters with range.
BEGZORZ! /joke and yes my 110 was hacked xD and I think you will enjoy my meesage in the rep but just in case you can't read there, I had my 110 hacked and I will not gloat with the account or ruin your hard work, and I might be able to reward you win or lose with some PayPal money or an XBL account, also I wish to play smart and try not to get anymore blackmarks and make lots of Gee Peez and finally get back into runescape. Thanks.

XandeR