View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 02:53 PM
Jello's pimp since 09

Fatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Fatality
Send a message via AIM to Fatality

I can see where Envy is coming from with his decision. Jared did scam Fat but not on purposes.. he couldn't get the money to him but all in all he did scam. Later on i do believe he did pay him back though. Then envy says he has scammed other people if he did... why should he get special privileges just because he is liked. Lets say someone new came and you found out he has scammed you would be like GTFO scammer, you guys wouldn't welcome him with open arms and want to give him a "Second Chance". Also Envy has asked to keep his personal life separate from the internet, but Jared still continued to say his real name in SB etc. I must admit i did say his name a few times but after he asked me to stop today i did. Now onto the account thing because Jared is usually not to person to do independent work on RS he tends to bot, that puts the account he is using at risk of getting banned. Wouldn't you get mad if you knew someone was telling you they spent so much time doing something when they didn't and botted, which by the way puts you at risk of a ban. He has even tried the same thing on me once but i knew he was botting. He messaged me saying Tyriq i have been no-lifing all day and then later that day he tells me he botted. Im not trying to take anyones side i just want to state what i know. Thats all i have to say for now.

Thanks Eskimo