Thread: School
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 06:50 AM
Ex-Staff Member

Lust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud of
Default School

Guys, I need to tell someone about this so I came here. I can not explain everything as detailed as it is in my mind, because I'm not good at doing that.
[hide=1]
School is ruining my life, the stress of waking up early, going to bed late, with the occasional sleepless nights. I have so much work to do, and so little interest in doing it. I mean I'm not dumb, but the work is boring, and I'm not learning at all from it. It all started around Christmas, with the death of my grandfather. My family moved into my grandmother's(or my dad and my house since we all have the same name) house, but fortunately we didn't have to switch schools or anything. My bus comes a whole 20 minutes(6:30) earlier, and that really adds up, as I never really took the bus in the first place. The bus doesn't get me home until 4:30 which is like two hours after school ends. I can't drive, walk, anything besides ride the bus. I haven't done any exercise or anything related to working out since about December(no I haven't got completely fat yet, but I have put on like 15 lbs). School is just evil for me, my parents won't do anything about it either. I've missed about 15 days out of the 2 months I've been back in school. Private schools here are upwards of $15,000 a year, so that's out of the question. My parents will not allow me to be home schooled, either. I've been seeing a psychiatrist, and that hasn't been helping much at all. I don't know what to do anymore, and being only fifteen, it's not like I can really do a lot. So I ask you, how do you handle all of this stress caused from life?[/hide]
Hid because I don't want people to know my situation in life.