Thread: Gay..
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 07:17 PM
Ezudian

Robin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really nice
Default Gay..

I probably made a thread about this before and it was never really solved and I wasn't descriptive enough.

This is what I need to achieve; As a few of you know, I have gay Vista and it has parental controls and my parents as control hogs as they are, made it so I can't download and install most things(90%+) from companies. Ex: Tubeincreaser, Hypercam, and things like that. I need a way that can either:

- Allow me to find out my Mom's password (WITHOUT CHANGING IT!@!@!@!!)
- Allow me to download and install whatever i please through parental controls

THINGS THAT I ~~CANNOT~~ USE! I STRESS THIS ENOUGH! ~~CANNOT!!~~

- NO CHANGING HER PASSWORD! THIS WOULD MAKE IT EVEN WORSE! SHE GOES ON THE COMPUTER AND IS ACTUALLY PRETTY SMART!
- NO MAKING ME AN ADMIN! SHE WOULD FIND OUT AND IT WOULD BECOME MESSY!

A FEW IDEAS I HAVE

- I have heard of people downloading a 'trojan' per say, so when i find something thats perfectly legimate and I need my Mom to approve it, as soon as she types in password, it is send to a .txt file in a folder designated
- Using the CMD PROMPT, although i have heard that it doesn't work on Vista since its all gay like that..(Svew gay me a few ideas and it kept saying 'Acess Denied' so it might not work..)

Rewards: Ezud Shop Item worth around 15,000 (I'm poor sorry lol last time i checked i had about that much, and +Rep)