View Single Post
Old 03-28-2009, 08:57 AM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk

Basically this why I should win, we have been through alot together. I remember when we first met back in the slums of New York. When I first saw you I knew I had to have you, the ice cream that took me days to save up for nearly fell out of my mouth. I knew you and I were ment to be. As time went on we got closer and closer together. Remember our first conversation in Mrs. Duballs math class, 7th grade? Ever since then we have been insperable and having fun. Then highschool came around, 10th grade when you menstrated in class and I covered for you allowing no one to notice. When I looked into your eyes that day I knew, I knew we were ment to be. Then came prom, a night I know we will never forget. We danced and laughed all night, and even did something that changed our lives forever. I guess condoms are not as strong as one thinks. Now these past couple years havent been easy with our child and all, but one day we will be together again. Back in New York sitting on our porch together. And when you look into my eyes you will forever see the passion and love I have for you. And no matter what has or will happen I will always be there for you.