View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 07:08 AM
Ezudian

sp33dy36 will become famous soon enoughsp33dy36 will become famous soon enough
Icon14 Found a site to make money.

Ok guys i have found a pretty good working site. This site is two sites in one. It helps you make money but completeing dare i say it surveys. The diference is that you get approved alot quicker on these then other sites. There is no claim limit like others site use to get you with. They have time that it may take to get approved on the side of the survey. They tell you what is in it as well as others post comments on them. Look at the comments alot of them help you out. Try it out. Not trying to get repped or anything on there. I know i can get banned but you can put money you make on paypal the minimum to do that is 1 dollar. Easier to get money. You first start off with 50cents anyway. so your half way there. Ok i am posting both my refferal link and another link you can help me out if you want or go to the other. It has no effect on me i am just trying to help out people with cash issues like me.
No referrals.

normal site link : http://www.points2shop.com

If you don't wanna click on my other link because you think it might be a joke to help me out. Just type the site name in all good with me. If i find anymore sites that are 3x better i will post. if you already know about this site and posted it and i haven't seen it please tell me. I will be glad to take this off. =D