View Single Post
Old 05-29-2009, 04:15 AM
GIRLJOY
The Retro KING!

Siyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Siyico1
Default Ezud Halo Rankings [1]

Introduction
Hey guys. Basically im hosting a tournament in which ezud members enter and play against each other to see who is the best at Halo. It will be alot of fun and will be good for ezud members to communicate with eachother through XBL etc. So come even if you suck at halo.

How?
Basically depending on how many people enter depends on how many matches are played. The scores are entered into a piece of software i use and the rankings are announced after all the users have played their matches and players will be awarded.

Why?
By placing in either first, second of third you win a cool user title like below. [The title only lasts until the next ranking is held] the winners will also recieve a new shop item and 200,000 points for the winner 150,000 points for the second place and 100,000 for third.
#1 Halo Player
#2 Halo Player
#3 Halo Player

When?
The rankings will be held sometime in june, i would like to get all the people participating first. So please leave a post saying your coming and i will let you guys know what happens from there :)

I WILL NOT BE GIVING PARTY LEADER SO DO NOT ASK FOR IT.

Players:
Siyico
Csg999
Fatality
Dasimers
Hate
Teh god

Http://Ezud.com