View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008, 01:45 AM
Ezudian

MO3 is on a distinguished road
Bounty Hunter Skull Glitch EXPLAINED

Many people have posted this glitch, but searching though these forums that i recently joined i noticed that people are extremely tight when it comes to sharing bugs. To do this bug you need no items and no level requirements. Just go through the bounty hunter tutorial by speaking to Mandrith at Bounty Hunter and before you speak to him make sure you press enter to open up the quick chat menu. Leave the quickchat menu open or this will not be possible. Skip though all the crap Mandrith goes on about untill you get to the part where he explains the different types of skulls you can get kn the crater. When your on your favourite skull, click "walk here" TWICE then rapidly click the "?" sign on the quickchat menu, There is an "?" sign next the "X" on the quickchat menu, the more you click "?" the longer you are able to have the skull for. After 5 seconds of continuous clicking you appear back where you spoke to Mandrith, now click on house options if you want to chat to people, this is a good glitch to freak people out with.

If somebody else has explained this bug then i am sorry, searching quickly through the forums i couldn't find anyone that was generous enough to share this bug.

Thanks.