View Single Post
Old 06-22-2009, 02:51 PM
Ezudian

Location: At charlie sheens mansion banging hookers and snorting coke.
EskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to behold

I've had a few tech problems lately that are sort of similar, so i'll give my 2 cents.

- If you don't feel comfortable going through system processes to fix the problem, i'd recommend trying to backup your files and reformatting the c drive.

- If you want to fix the problem, i'd firstly check for any spyware or malware. I'd recommened going on the internet ( on safe mode) to download malware bytes anti malware or spybot search and destroy, they are both free programs and will detect any spyware that may be causing this probelm.

- This problem is also caused by registry errors, so i'd also recommened using Ccleaner or registryeasy, to fix registry entries.

- If the problem persists i'd recommened reinstalling windows or going to http://www.techguy.org/ . They have some technicians that work for microsoft and can assist you with any problems.