Thread: The NEW ezud.
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 04:12 PM
GIRLJOY
The Retro KING!

Siyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Siyico1
Default The NEW ezud.

Here's the epic breakdown my friends.

Ezud is going down the DRAIN, we've all noticed now that certain people have been banned ezud has become ALOT more friendly?

Thats just the first step, Envy is dead so im taking full charge for a while.

I wanna hear what the people of ezud thinks would help this site, please leave the information below and whatever you think would make the site more active and pleasing.

Another thing, the people that messed up the forum, caused insane flaming and spamming, basically the guys who have been banned which has made ezud more friendly, if they register again their details will be released. Ezud is coming back, and im going to try my fucking hardest to keep away the negativity.

Do you think the site should have a new skin, if so what type IE dark, light etc:

What main focal point do you think ezud should have:

Do you think installing mods would help ezud?:

What boards do you think should be deleted or expanded?:

Http://Ezud.com