View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 03:14 PM
Ezud Donator

EleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to EleXtroSeXual

WIZARD !!!!!!!!!!!

The purpose of using evil magic can not tolerate them because the nature, magic, technology and training in itself a philosophical level, I guess they are in many hates. But, in fact, from the distant yaegida. I can not abide the laws and authority to protect our ancient traditions and polished for thousands of years to pay off the teaching of submission is the wizard.

Last kaldeumui young people, to act that way for the wizard incorrectly inflated exaggerated story went out. Yes. Here I am not a magician, wizard, word by word for unpleasant was used. Write a decent spell the name of growing such a magician with meaning and referred to the young upstart seems too limited. Magic-wielding outlaw indiscriminate associated with this rumor now we hwipsseuneunde area, the wizard in the sanctuary of the tribe yisyari through contacts that I actually know the truth hidden behind one of the few people could be.

"" Not much fun here, I'm not a magician, wizard, word, the word was used. Write a decent spell the name of growing such a magician with meaning and referred to the young upstart seems too limited. ""

The wizard of the world receives from the Wizard to send your childhood was sent here. Since the first launch was rude and uncooperative student can see between her hometown of Xi'an in the land laws of the wizard to teach our soholhaetdeon said. The original Wizard of esuui bujokin glass bending and not strictly the commandments, he did to her chaotic soul so that it can get over the lack Ray Wiese said. However, even a respected teacher of Bizet, Ray could not control the young wizard. Happen to other people around you or think without results, look dangerous while still pursuing the forbidden magic has been witnessed.

""
Won

The young wizard is actually a notorious place in the sanctuary below into the abyss of grief was not the fact that the story went, but to promote public safety, order, keeping the most dangerous thing that went in the store as ancient revealed. Non face to face Ray baltekgwa great wizard, when I got asked to explain themselves, instead of being punished, she deserved to baltekeul brazenly attacked. Our first lessons in the city, young people rebellious temperament tangled in the fight exaggerated stories that have already blown up the myth level. But, in fact, she's the most powerful wizards and Taisha Lee beolin have not won the honors in the fight I'll talk to convey. For more information, surely not unknown baltekdo did not regain consciousness, but according to reliable sources in her deception and fraud are highly of the great wizard downfall. In addition, the upstart Wizard baltekyi sijeonhan magical powers, it did not receive the damage brought significant property damage was confirmed. The city immediately after the young wizard tteonatgi Showdown exactly where, so now nobody knows.

This article was written to alert, but the situation now is quite poor. I myself do not understand antisocial and powerful magic in the game you're playing young, inexperienced wizard, you go wandering about the world. These are smarter than you or too dangerous for a long time because he's not training the magic of such a system was banned. To explore the young wizard's magic is magic That's forbidden. Laid the foundation of reality, the power to manipulate the primitive magic malyida focused. Imagine, a reckless 19-year-old girl flying time, the situation his own way! Hole is a thrill to consider. This self-styled wizard again kaldeumeuro Wind is my honest hope he's not coming back.

pictures

http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/characters/wizard.xml

PICTURES NOT WORKING.