View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 09:47 AM
Ezudian

Flamin is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Flamin Send a message via Skype™ to Flamin
Send a message via AIM to Flamin
Default Oh fuck.. what have I done..

Okay so I'm a senior in high school right? I'm 17 and I've been in this pretty serious relationship with my girlfriend. Well last month we had sex for the first time.

Well I was sitting in Eco (or if your a freshman/sophmore, that's Economics to you), and my girlfriend texted me. She was just all like I need to talk to you about sometime....it's important, my heart had started racing. The last time we had sex, the condom broke, and I'm not sure if I........in her or not. I kept asking her if everything was alright and then she told me.... I had asked her if I had done something wrong and was in trouble. She goes "No I just wanted to ask you if you were careful last time, because I'm late.

My heart dropped....I didn't know what to say. Of course I want the kid. I want her to be the mom too...Just not now....It's too early I don't want her to become one of those teen moms who is looked down upon. I didn't tell her about the condom breaking, she was already worried about becoming pregnant as it was. I didn't want to make her even more nervous.

My thing is what should I do? I don't know how to deal with this situation....Mezala or whoever may read this please don't flame on this....It's a serious matter and I'm freaked out enough, that I could do without your flaming for this...

So guys please help me figure out what I should do....