View Single Post
Old 12-14-2008, 09:28 AM
Ezudian

Location: At charlie sheens mansion banging hookers and snorting coke.
EskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to behold
Default Depth: How to add it to your tags!

Depth is a main thing in tags. People will tell you that alot.
How do I create depth?

I did not create this guide. I am just posting it here for the benefit of Ezud users.

Quote:
1.Gaussain Blur your background.
2.Sharpen your focal point.
3.Use the dodge and burn tool for light and shadows.
4.Black & White Gradient on Luminosity and erase some parts
5.Applying your image, and then putting it on multiply to about 20% opacity or around there, until it looks good.
6.Use the hue/saturation adjustment and set the saturation on -15, then set the layer to soft light.
7.Apply image, use burn tools, sharpen, and blur the background. (only with HQ stock)
8.You can also take your original stock [scaled down to what it is in the sig] and put it on top of everything and set it to multiply and erase some parts.

1.***9702;You have a render that is mainly blue,
***9702;You add it to a red background (with a red light source),
***9702;Take out a red soft brush and brush where the red light source would hit your render,
***9702;Set this layer to Soft Light,
***9702;It adds depth and makes it 'feel' like the render was always apart of the stock.
10.Apply image, Filter>Other>High Pass on 10, set it on soft light. Great way to make depth
11.Black & White Gradient map on Multiply, Lower Opacity to about 20-30.