Thread: Forest.
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 08:19 PM
Ezudian

Location: At charlie sheens mansion banging hookers and snorting coke.
EskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siyico View Post
Always love your stuff Eskimo.

Keep it up br0.
Thanks man!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahey View Post
Good, however I feel the guy distracts too much attention and covers up the isolated feeling you get my seeing the long hall of trees. In many guides I have read it is always recommended to put your render on the side of the picture; never directly in the middle. I feel if you moved the guy to the left portion and put the text in the right portion it would flow a little better and keep the isolated feeling of the trees. Perhaps just put the guy inbetween the biggest tree on the left and the middle/left tree; then not such a "perfect center" look as well.
Yeah i can definetly see where your coming from, and i somewhat agree with you. Just putting him off to the left wouldn't affect it much, however yes, I suppose it would be a bit better to put him off center and amidst the trees to create that isolated feeling. However, if i did that it, the focal point would be unclear as people would rather focus on the forest than the man. Don't get me wrong though, i definetly think placing the man in a subtle location would've worked well too.

ill definetly give it a shot though and make a version of this using your idea, because I could be completely wrong, and your idea could end up making it better

Great advice though :)