Thread: Overhaul
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2011, 10:31 AM
Ex-Staff Member

ElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to ElixiR
Send a message via ICQ to ElixiR Send a message via AIM to ElixiR

There are a ton of bug abusers here, although not many make videos after they get patched. We also need to liven up the Black Market, we should take advantage of the free RWT now and attempt to do what Sythe.org failed to do by setting up a LEGIT trading system. I know from first-hand experience how much being scammed SUCKS, so we should start an OMM system with defined requirements. Also, we need to add moderators, who clean up this forum constantly, perhaps even bring back the section moderators. Our graphics forums are also lacking now, in the past it thrived and I believe we can do this again. Eskimo ANM and myself are some well known graphics artists here and I think we should attract more photoshop addicts here.

XandeR