View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 09:59 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Hood View Post
that looks like one of those things written by hobos with a 3rd grade education... and i can honestly say its basically the whole world VS. middle east? who you think is gonna win... and most of that is only because a select group of leaders TERRORIZE people into thinking this is true...

i honestly beilive that 50-75% of most muslims beilive that everyone who isnt muslim should die and the other % of them are nice people who really dont give a shit about other peoples beiliefs and just wants to be in peace... and
Juvinille, thats not fair to say that all religions do that... thats sterotyping... im a very religious (christian) person and i beilive in God and that others shoudl too, but i never talk about it in front of other people since i live in a place that has many religions already...
Your saying I'm "sterotyping" yet you believe 50-75% of most Muslims believe that everyone who isn't Muslim should die? That's a contradiction if I've ever seen one.