View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 08:42 PM
Ezudian

Location: At charlie sheens mansion banging hookers and snorting coke.
EskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by juvenilepunk View Post
This financial downpoint cannot be blamed on Bush or Clinton. Though he has blown money on the Iraq war he and Clinton are not the only ones to blame. Many C.E.O's, executives, and governors are to blame because of the ways they foolishly threw out their money thinking it wouldn't matter. They are now struggeling because of a decrease in price on oil and other important and frequently traded items. So strictly blameing Bush or Clinton is not valid, when in fact everyones to blame. The President himself has really nothing to do with priceing and costs.
True. I should've reworded my response better. I was just using clinton and bush as examples. They are obviously not the only people to blame for the debt.