View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009, 10:51 AM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enemy View Post
I see what your saying, and it does make sense. There is no point in having all that other space for just nothing.
I do believe that there is intelligent life somewhere out there. Because unless scientists have been fucking with us the whole time, there has to be one other inhabitable planet somewhere in the billions of them.
That's my opinion. Basically the same as yours but there you go. =P

~Enemy
Well, we can't really blame the scientists. We haven't even studied planets outside of our galaxy into extent or fine detail. If we ever find intelligent life "out there" it probablly wont be for hundreds of years.