View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 08:15 PM
Ezudian

Csg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud of
Default INFECTED Maze - Halo 3 Competition

Could a mod move this to the halo section please?

Hey everyone, and welcome to my first Halo 3 contest!!!

Happy Man007 and I made a map, just today and we decided to have a contest on it!

Date and Time: Sunday, 14th June 11am GMT+ 10 (may be post ponded to next week if we don't get enough people)

Basic breakdown on INFECTED Maze: There is one sniper zombie remaining. Luckily, the marines have managed to trap it in a box. Now its up to you...

This is a game type made for infection.

How to play: There is one player (the zombie) in a box, overlooking the whole map foundry. Then there are 1-15 players in a little room, where the zombie can't see you. you start near a mancannon, which from there on you are open to the zombie. you must go through a maze, which consists of 3 parts to get to a teleporter that will teleport you up to the zombie. From there, with a sword, you must kill the zombie before it shoots you. Whoever kills it gets the point. (Need a better explanation? just tell me)

Both you and the zombie will have 1-hit kill, but you don't have a weapon that shoots, only melee weapons.

If you are sniped, you will die and you only have one life.

To join this event, post here that you will come and then add Happy Man and myself.

~~~PLAYERS~~~

Hosts:

-MiNi ShAnDy/Csg999
-Happy Man Owns/Happy Man007
-Dude I Own Hard (Not part of ezud)

Players

- B0rn Canadian
- Technicality
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Reserves (if someone can't come):

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

We are hoping to have a full game of 16 :)
~~~REWARDS~~~

The rewards of this are:

Rep by me, and if someone wants to contribute, post here.
Any item from the shop worth up to 100,000 points.

Good luck all, remember, first in best dressed!!!!

Owned by teh sig?