Thread: Barack Obama
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2008, 08:23 PM
Ezudian

Tranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Tranquility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Hood View Post
i have no problem with a black president, my only scare is that he might be assasinated by radicals, and eventually when more members start to see this thread the majority will probably be 'yes' as ezud is more atheist/liberal, im a christian but highly liberal, tbh im not trying to flame bait for anything but GENERALY ALL republicans are blind! they ask for money but do not care where it comes from and who gets hurt by it, etc: iraq war, put us millions in debt! i do see that we should have got the terroist(forgot name i mix him up with one in hiding) but than we should have pulled out! this may seem mean, but we are NOT Iraqius(idk if that spelled right lol) and we have our own problems that need to have attention given to!
Lmao correction. *Trillions in debt*. But on the other hand. Obama is going to be ok. Not amazing. Our country is collapsing around us as we speak. And once Obama is assassinated we will be pushed over the edge. There's going to be racial protests, crime rates will sore, and this economical problem will become 10 times worse. Just an opinion.