View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 01:02 PM
Ezudian

GfMyS0n is a splendid one to beholdGfMyS0n is a splendid one to beholdGfMyS0n is a splendid one to beholdGfMyS0n is a splendid one to beholdGfMyS0n is a splendid one to beholdGfMyS0n is a splendid one to beholdGfMyS0n is a splendid one to beholdGfMyS0n is a splendid one to behold
Default GfMyS0n's Gallery

(This is also posted at Trik.com)
Ive phished alot more in my past than you see here.
This gallery is pretty new and i have started today.
Ive decided to make this gallery so i can look back (hopefully if ezud dosen't go corrupt and i lose my thread) and see what ive gotten.

I've owned:
Santa Hat x3
Green Halloween Mask x2
Blue Halloween Mask x1
Red Halloween Mask x1
Purple Party Hat x1
Bandos (Full + GS when it was all worth 120m) x1
200M Cash.

But this is in the past, when cheating was good (RSU/RS2C/CHEATSOURCE) days.

Heres my new Gallery and i hope you guys enjoy it.

I also give away accounts every now and then, these accounts are most likely to have gold on them, i will create a list and see what i have available for you. In order to get on the request list you must +rep and i'll add you up ;). (NOTE: No crying about me being a rep whore, if your that bothered please visit wikipedia and quickly look up what the term, repuation means and see if it fits with this thread.)

I Currently DONT HAVE accounts to give away. (you can still get on early though!)

[] = Been Given
[] = Still Waiting for Account

User Request List:
1. Vista
2. Pirate
3. g00dg0d
4. B0rn Canadian
5. juvenilepunk
6. letzgokill
7. Stone
8. Maxim130
9. Glitching
10. Crayon_Boy
11. csg999

Account Pictures (Here they are, not many ;) )

i have a question for you though, would you sell your mother for a AGS?
Jesus is my saviour.