Thread: Abortion
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 10:53 AM
Ezudian

Unknown has a spectacular aura aboutUnknown has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBI View Post
They should make it illegal nation wide, but I doubt that ever happening.. Too many popstar wannabe ho's loading up and getting pregnaut/screaming rape.
They could make abortion legal for those who fool around with things they shouldn't or if they get raped, but anyone could just claim that. It wouldn't be fair to make abortion completely illegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by #21 View Post
Abortion is not morally wrong for the doctor...it is morally wrong for the girl. When you do it, just be protected. Don't go having a baby randomly. I think it's fine to do, because the person doing it is a doctor. They're just doing their job. If I were the girl, I'd feel horrible though.
If abortion is morally wrong, then it stands as morally wrong. It doesn't change for anyone. A lot of pregnancies that get aborted are either because of rape or unprotected teens without a brain.

They are doing there job, but why should they have to put up with silly acts that didn't need to happen. It is just like smoking, how can someone smoking get priority in a hospital over someone who has lung cancer due to second hand smoke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFury View Post
I don't think abortion is right your taking a life outta the world and ok it doesn't take a breath but its still considered murder. If you kill a baby you could be killing like maybe the smartest person alive or the next president who could make world peace and the father should have a say he consumed it to its his baby too
The fetus never lives to know happiness, sadness etc. It never sees daylight, how can you kill something that hasn't lived a life.

The father isn't the person that has to carry the baby, go through morning sickness and other stressing pregnancy problems. Granted the father does have the responsibility to help out as much as he can.