Thread: Abortion
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 06:07 AM
Ezudian

Stephen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Stephen

* Do you think abortion is right or wrong?
Wrong, No matter how you bring about the idea, In my opinion, It's wrong.

* Is aborting a fetus taking a life?
It is, As stated before, It may never feel anything, But that does not mean it is not a soul.

* What are your ethical / morals on the subject?
I personally hope they will make abortion illegal. In the case of a rape, Adoption is the best option, Aswell as with teens messing around unprotected. You may not love the child, But someone else will.
* What cases should abortion be allowed?
Absolutely none, at all. If you were Man/Woman enough to have sex unprotected, You are Man/Woman enough to raise a child.

* Should fathers get more of a say in the fetus' life/death?
It is just as much the fathers' decision as it is the mothers. They both made the baby, They both have a say. Sure, the mother actually carries the child, But the father has to help the mother throughout the pregnancy, And trust me, It's hard.

someone above made an excellent point. what if that baby grew up to be a great leader in society? What if Abraham Lincolns' mother had an abortion? What if Thomas Edison wasn't allowed to be born? We very well could be fucked right now. My standpoint has, and always will be, Abortion is wrong. You can argue with me all day long, My point still stands strong.