View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 04:41 PM
Ezudian

Tranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Tranquility
Default To clear shit up.

Ok, where to start this..
Lately there has been a lot of shit going on that needs to be cleared up, not only with staff but with other members of Ezud.

Vista, A.k.a. Alaska, was baned recently for releasing somebodies personal information and ip address. (Found this out today)

Me, being the smart ass i am, decide to unban Vista, thinking nothing of what happened. (This happened last night and I hadn't been here for 2 weeks to make a long story short.)

As the day went on Vista had caused some chaos. Yes, it wasn't necessary but, we can't change it..

In the staff section we had a discussion about this. Where, me still not knowing why Vista why banned, argued my point. This resulted in me being demotted and perm banned.

After a short discussion with Envy and Fatality i was obviously unbanned..

Ok, we all have to realize that shit happens, and if something does happen, tell the staff. Honestly, i haven't been up to date on this site in about 3 months. If, the majority of people vote me to leave, i will..If a majority vote no, well i won't leave.