Thread: religion????
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 09:12 PM
Ezudian

Location: At charlie sheens mansion banging hookers and snorting coke.
EskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to behold

Religion is just a reason for people to come together for a unified purpose. It isn't necessarily a waste of time as it gives individuals motivation in life and serves towards creating an efficient and law-bearing society. Without it, there would surely be a higher crime rate, and we most likely wouldn't be living in a civilized society. The reason for this is because religous people are taught certain norms, morals and sacrilegous prayers that are meant to be embraced in order to "please" the gods. There are many religions out there in society today, and individuals in society have freedom in which religion they believe in. However as i said before religion was made by people, and we will never know if any of these religions are actually the truth, and surely every single religion is off. People make religions sound like fairytales becuase it make it more interesting to people, it makes them believe that there really is something divine watching over them. Religion is definetly not detrimental to society, and i certainly don't think it's really a hustle on humanity. If you choose to believe in a particular religion, then you should do so. Well, after all of that being said, i will have to admit that i dont believe in religion, but i do think that its a good thing for society, not trying to be biased or anything. Also not believing in a religion doesnt necessarily mean you dont believe in god ;)