Thread: Abortion
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 02:45 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
I'm sorry, I just cannot see the logic in your ideals. The whole "Keeping on track" idea, is plainly bullshit. That girl/Woman made the decision to fool around. If she did not want a baby, She should learn to keep her pants on. I will re-state my idea. Even though the baby has no thought processes, It could have grown up to be a very valuable member to society. Once again, Abraham Lincoln, Thomas Edison, what would have happened if they were not allowed birth?
The whole "Burden to society" That made no sense, at all. My soon to be wife, Who carried not one, but two children, had everything going right for her. then she got pregnant. Now, Kaiden, our 20 month old, and Alex, our 4 week old, Have done nothing but bring us happiness. It sure as hell didn't throw either of us off track.

As to the financial stress... Welfare is an option. I'm not saying leech off the state forever. You can apply for welfare, As well as food stamps, Until you can get a job.

Adoption is always the best option. Sure, they may not get adopted right away, that doesn't mean it's unfair. Most all orphanages raise the children like they were their own.

This is just a message to everyone who reads this... If you think you are grown enough for sex, Guess what? YOU'RE GROWN ENOUGH TO RAISE A CHILD. Simply put, Don't mess around until you know, for a fact, you can support your child, "But I can use protection" Protection isn't 100%.
Your argument is flawed. The baby could just as easily been a murderer, terrosrist, rapist, ect. So saying the baby could have been a genius does not strengthen your argument. I agree with you adoption is the best option, and all life forms deserve a chance at life. Though, I see no problem with aborition, if thats the persons choice then so be it.