View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 07:54 PM
High Donator

Phinal has a spectacular aura aboutPhinal has a spectacular aura about

I think that Attiusca should replace envy, I mean let's face it, Attiusca has done all that stuff for the site, and MORE. What have you done envy? Yes that's right, you've done nothing. So #21 i believe you should Make Attiusca the person that runs this site and demote envy. the ratio of this happening to the site is exponential and the rating and views and member registering would Go up A LOT. Envy has also been known to give up on lots of sites without ANY sense of care, like he would kill his dog (animal cruelty tbqh) if she burnt his hot pockets(notice how ezud went dead last time). I mean #21 ezud has so much potential but the current setup is just completely out of line. Ive Ran sites that have had over 20k+ members within months, and also made a great revenue
. So trust me I know what I'm talking about. I have also taking many classes at my school on WFI(incase you dont know it means WEB FINDING INFORMATION (its a class at my highschool that every cool kool kid can know how to build websites and make them famous (the guy who created yahoo.com took this class at my highschool))

Attiusca > envy

That is all;